Put yourself in the Buyer's shoes and ask what you can do to give a buyer the ability to visualize his or her own belongings in your home.
- Keep the wall colors neutral
- Tidy up closets, cabinets and storerooms
- Clean the floors
- Ged rid of clutter
- Make every appliance, door & cabinet in the kitchen sparkle
expecially the oven and refrigerator
- Fix any leaky faucets, loose toilet seats or any little
problem you've put off
- Get a new shower curtain & towles, and clean the medicin cabinet
- Make sure all light switches & light bulbs work
- Clean the windows, inside & out.
A bright, sunny room is more appealing
- Make sure the garage and basement are swept & dry
- Take whatever steps you need to remove any unpleasant odors.
Why not bake cookies right before the house is shown?
ASK ME for more helpfull ways to get the edge.