Do You Have What it Takes to Succeed as a Real Estate Agent?
- Coldwell Banker Prime Properties has developed a FREE Real
Estate Career Assessment tool to help you learn about your
unique potential to succeed in a real estate career.
- It will take less than 10 minutes to complete a series of questions
designed to evaluate your natural tendencies, and how your
natural tendencies could be strengths or weakenesses as a
real estate agent.
- Upon completing our assessment, you will receive a detailed 10-
page report that you can keep and use to understand more
- Coldwell Banker Prime Properties has one of the best training
programs in the country to help you reach your potential. The first
step is to learn a little more about yourself.
Click on the area you prefer to begin your FREE Assessment.
Albany | Adirondack Area | Saratoga | Syracuse | Rome | Utica
Individuals desiring to acquire a real estate salesperson license must successfully complete a 75-hour Department of State Approved course prior to submitting an application for license to Department of State.
For your convenience and information, listed below are a few of the local public and private institutions, which offer this required course.
Please contact the school for registration, confirmation of classes, cost and general information.
Top 10 Reasons Why Our
Training Program is a Success
- We set high standards that require commitment. We only select quality trainees for our program.
- Directors/coaches/managers are dedicated to our program and to EACH agent’s success.
- New agents are trained to be focused! They understand what their job is and how to do it!
- We build confidence, skills and a firm foundation for success.
- We are enthusiastic, disciplined and supportive.
- We provide the most up-to-date technology and we teach our associates how to use it effectively.
- Our training develops the prospecting HABIT early in our associates’ careers.
- We provide consistent monitoring, encouragement and exposure to the daily routine of a successful Realtor.
- We teach quantifiable sales skills, not just Realtor skills.
- We EXPECT THE BEST from our entire team- Management, Sales and Administration!
Our Exclusive In-House Training Centers
Upon Completion of the NYS Real Estate Salesperson Qualification Course, you will have full knowledge of the legalities of real estate sales. But what are the day-to-day activities of a real estate professional? Our exclusive in-house Training centers will guide you through development of the skills and knowledge you’ll need to attain a successful career in real estate.
From prospecting and writing contracts, to setting goals and balancing your life and career, our training program covers all the bases. No other real estate brokerage in New York State offers comparable training and instruction.