Move-In Ready Cottage32 ARCADIA CT -
The word for this home? NEW. So many improvements in this charming South Colonie cottage. Located just past Albany county's hub, Wolf Road, this home features an updated kitchen and bathroom.
The seller has meticulously maintained this home and made it ready to move in. New roof, water heater and boiler. New windows, new laminated floors and new front door. This home is cozy and impeccable! Huge upstairs bedroom could be converted into a large family room or a sprawling craft room or office.
Basement has a half bath and lots of storage.
Deep, fenced yard with above-ground pool and trex patio area. Enclosed porch. Furniture is negotiable, too!
This home is one of the best values in Colonie, in superior, move-in ready, condition. Conveniently located by Colonie Center, supermarkets, restaurants and schools.
This well maintained Colonie home is just a phone call away. Schedule a private showing today. Call Suzanne Prezio at 518-577-6571.
- MLS ID: 201224554
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 6
- Total Square Footage: 1,428 ($112.04 per sq. foot)
- County: Albany
- Elementary School: Roessleville Elementary
- Style: Cottage
- Baths: 2 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: Off Street 5 cars
- Lot Area: 0.26
- High School: Colonie Central High School
- School District: South Colonie
- Year Built: 1928
- Status: Sold on 2/11/2013
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $3,005
- Middle School: Sand Creek Middle School