Renovated from top to bottom!243 OLD QUARRY RD -
Buyer alert, looking for your own 'HGTV dream home'? Look no further! From the curb appeal vinyl and stone no maintenance exterior to the studs up remodeled interior you’ll love this home. Bright open flowing floorplan makes it perfect for entertaining. Features include pre-finished hardwood flooring throughout the 1st floor, fully appliance gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, built in wall oven and microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and island, formal dining room with crown molding and recessed lighting provides access to side yard deck, living room with built in shelves and bay window, a cozy family room/den and updated full bath compliment the 1st floor. On the 2nd floor you’ll find 4 great size bedrooms, full bath, laundry room, newer carpeting, open space plus loads of closets! Master bedroom has french door to its own private deck overlooking the backyard. You can own a bit of country yet be only 20 minutes from downtown Albany. Qualifies for USDA 100% financing.
Here are a few words about living in the home the owner has valued;
* It is the home that I raised my two beautiful daughters.
*Sitting room is where I'd have my morning coffee and watch the sun come up before I left for work
* Kitchen is awesome with every conceivable accoutrement necessary for a new found interest in cooking or for seasoned cook
*Living room is just a truly comfortable place to settle in and watch TV/read
*Hosting a dinner party in the dining room with the girls while the guys, without interruption, watch TV in the living room.
*A novel, hidden, yet full access to basement so there is no fear of little ones and/or pets accidentally finding themselves in the cellar
* An attached large garage that affords me the protection from inclement weather
* Large spacious bedrooms with custom built closets.
* Many windows that allow ample sun light
* The patio/deck on either side of the house avails tranquility and beautiful views of the land, trees and mountains
Make your memories here, schedule an appointment today!Virtual Tour
- MLS® ID: 201608724
- Year Built: 1938
- Status: Active
- New Construction: No
- Lot Size: 25265 SF
- School District: Ravena-Coeymans (Selkirk)
- Property ID: 103943441
- Beds: 4
- Total Rooms: 9
- Total Square Footage: 2,228 ($107.68 per sq. foot)
- County: Albany
- Style: Cape Cod
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: Attached 1 car
- Lot Area: 0.58
- High School: Rcs High School