South Colonie Cape4 MERCY CT -
Call Suzanne Prezio at 518-577-6571 for more info, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
South Colonie four bedroom, 2 bath cape. Located on a cul-de-sac in a prime area, you're minutes from I-87, Wolf Road, schools, shopping and restaurants.
Well maintained home features a huge great room with a gorgeous hardwood floor. Large yard with deck and above ground pool. Garage is oversized for plenty of storage (in case the dry, full basement isn't large enough for you). Formal dining room, large eat-in kitchen. Upstairs bedrooms will accommodate large furniture and let in plenty of natural light.
Just minutes from the Northway, the home has easy access to Central Ave (Albany County's Route 5) and Sand Creek Road. An easy 15 minute drive to Clifton Park. Commute to downtown Albany is a breeze. The SUNYA Nanotech complex is less than a mile away.
Location, low Colonie taxes and convenience. Welcome home.
- MLS® ID: 201330391
- Year Built: 1992
- Status: Sold on 3/24/2014
- Fireplaces: 1
- Total Square Footage: 1,889 ($132.35 per sq. foot)
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $5,373
- Middle School: Sand Creek
- Property ID: 102999693
- Beds: 4
- Total Rooms: 7
- Parking Type Description: Attached 2 cars
- Lot Area: 0.29
- County: Albany
- Elementary School: Rossleville
- Style: Cape Cod
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Stories: 2
- New Construction: No
- Lot Size: 12632
- High School: Colonie Central
- School District: South Colonie