New Look - Incredible Value, Colonie 3 BR 2.5 Bath Colonial48 BERKSHIRE DR -
Prime location, quality craftsmanship, superior condition, low taxes and priced to sell. Freshly painted in soothing neutral colors, this Colonie home has it all.
Situated on a impeccably maintained corner lot, this Marini-built colonial, features an open floor plan with a large kitchen, plenty of counter space, a center island and cabinets galore!
The seller has taken care of all the details; new insulated garage doors, carpeting, & tankless water heater. Impressive from your first glance, you'll walk into a welcoming ceramic tile foyer, newly carpeted stairs, updated baths, and custom window treatments. First floor laundry. walk-in closets and large landscaped yard are additional amenities. Newer roof, state-of-the-art furnace and central air system mean years of worry free home ownership.
Located in Quail Hollow Estates, you'll be located less than a minute from Albany County's main hub, Wolf Road. Shopping (Colonie Center, featuring Macy's, LL Bean, The Cheesecake Factory and more), restaurants (Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill, Outback to name a few), Hannaford Supermarket, Bruegger's Bagels, etc. are a quick ride from home.
Easy access to I-87 (the Northway), I-90 or 787, you'll have many options whether traveling to Rensselaer county or Saratoga county.
Quality construction, great location and low taxes. Welcome home.
- MLS® ID: 201132920
- Year Built: 1988
- Status: Sold on 8/17/2012
- Fireplaces: 1
- Total Square Footage: 2,056 ($131.32 per sq. foot)
- County: Albany
- Elementary School: Shaker Road Elementary School
- Subdivision: Quail Hollow
- Property ID: 101976421
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 8
- Parking Type Description: Attached 2 cars
- Lot Area: 0.40
- High School: Colonie Central High School
- Neighborhood: Quail Hollow Estates
- Style: Colonial
- Baths: 3 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Stories: 2
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $5,401
- Middle School: Sand Creek Middle School
- School District: South Colonie