New Price! Contemporary Home with Tudor Flair!11 Cobblestone Drive -
- Upgraded and ready for new owners to make it their own!
- Traditional charm tastefully meets modern convenience in this beautifully appointed Tudor inspired contemporary.
- Finished with quality materials throughout -- slate, brick, hardwood floors, granite, ceramic tile and wood detail.
- Great roomfeatures gorgeous brick fireplace and hearth, soaring cathedral ceilings, loft above with wood detailand panoramic views of distant mountains.
- Enjoy meal preparation and entertaining in the custom kitchenwithgleaminggranite countertops,new subway tile,range, Sub-zero refrigerator andcheery breakfast area.
- Enjoy morning coffee and evening sunsets fromyour large privatedeck.
- First floor master has hardwood floors, and beautiful new bath with double vanities, garden tub, stall shower and ceramic tile throughoutawaiting your finishing touches.
- A new half-bath is convenient off the main entry.
- Up the open stairs are two bright bedrooms and upgraded full bath.
- Thehuge second level loft overlooks the great room below has endless possibilities fora den, family room or studio.
- The basement has a half-bath and separate exterior entrance.
- The roof is 5 years old.
- This desirable neighborhood is in apark-like settingconvenient to Lake George, the Northway, recreation, schools, shopping and services.
- Motivated sellers!
- Schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® ID: 125618
- Year Built: 1978
- Status: Sold
- Fireplaces: 1
- Foreclosure: No
- Lot Area: 1.12
- County: Warren
- Elementary School: Queensbury
- Subdivision: Butternut Hill
- Property ID: 103455677
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 8
- Parking Type Description: Attached 2 cars
- Total Square Footage: 2,152 ($118.49 per sq. foot)
- Lot Size: 187 x x 100 x
- High School: Queensbury
- Neighborhood: Butternut Hill
- Style: Contemporary
- Baths: 4 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 2 Other: 0)
- Stories: 2
- New Construction: No
- Above Ground Sq. Feet: 2,152
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $6,476
- Middle School: Queensbury
- School District: Queensbury
A/C Central Electric
Acreage Features 1 5 Acres
Floor Features Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate Floor, Wall Wall Carpeting
Foundation Poured Concrete
Heat Distribution Warm Air
Interior Features 1st Floor Master Bedroom, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceramic Tile Bath, Dry Wall, Dryer Connection, Fireplace Screen, Granite Countertop, Other Interior Features, Security System, Slate Foyer, Smoke Alarm, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer Connection
Misc Features Cable, Draperies Curtains, Garage, Paddle Fan, Pantry, Paved Street, Security System, Underground Utilities, W D Connection
Road Frontage Town Road
Roof Composition Shingle - 5 Years Old
Topography Cleared, Gently Rolling
Water Well Drilled
Waterfront Features No Water Front
Bathroom 3 Upper Level Full Bath
Bedroom 2 Upper Level 12x10
Bedroom 3 Upper Level 13x11
Family Room Upper Level 13x11
Bathroom 2 Main Level Half Bath
Breakfast Room Main Level
Foyer Main Level
Great Room Main Level 28x18
Kitchen with Eating Space Main Level 13x11
Master Bathroom Main Level
Master Bedroom Main Level 16x15
Bathroom 4 Lower Level Half Bath
Dining Room Lower Level 13x11
Laundry Room Lower Level Area
Listed by Debi Cornell of Coldwell Banker Prime Properties