Queensbury Real Estate Information
Queensbury began as a Quaker settlement in 1763 and is located in the southeastern part of Warren County in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains with a population of 27,788 as of July 2009 and has a total area of 64.81 square miles.
Queensbury has four public school districts:
- · Glens Falls City School District
- · Hudson Falls Central School District
- · Lake George Central School District
- · Queensbury Union Free School District
Adirondack Community College is located in Queensbury and is part of SUNY system.
Queensbury offers residents an abundance of recreational activities:
- · The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom (Six Flags Theme Park)
- · Skiing at West Mountain
- · Hiking in the Adirondacks
- · Shopping at Aviation Mall
Queensbury has a wide array of homes for sale and offers many real estate opportunities with the following communities like; Assembly Point, Brayton, Cleverdale, East Lake George, French Mountain, Glen Lake to just name a few.