Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 8233 Park Ridge Path
Liverpool, NY 13090
Monthly Market Updates- Onondaga County
REAL ESTATE TODAY RADIO...CLICK HERE!
Real Estate Today opens doors for buyers and sellers with critical and credible information on the real estate market. It's fast paced and fact packed with experts, interviews, call-ins, field reports, and timely market conditions.
Real Estate Today is your instant connection to the American Dream of home ownership! Click on the radio button below and begin listening now!
I specialize in working with waterfront property,resale, second home,vacant land,investment property, and first time homebuyers.
I enjoy the opportunity to help someone buy a home, land or investment property taking them through the entire process from searching for the property that meets their criteria to handing them their house key at closing!
- Graduate of Paul V. Moore High School
- Graduate of Brockport State University
- Bryant and Stratton Graduate
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Training Course
- Completed the following Courses through the Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors:
- Evaluating,Listing and Selling Real Estate
- Managing Potential Crisis
- Mandatory Ethics
- Success Strategies
- Through the eyes of an appraiser
- Grow Houses,Damp Basements, and the unsick house
- Basic understanding of major systems, (heating, electric)
- How to List, Market and Sell Investment Property
- Fair Housing
Welcome to my World
I live with my husband (and best friend) of 13 years in Liverpool NY. I grew up on the North shore of Oneida Lake in the small hamlet of Bernhards Bay. I enjoyed living near the Lake and all that has to offer ,snowmobiling, swimming, water skiing and ice skating.
I have always enjoyed being active and today I like to Zumba, golf, hike in the Adirondacks, and take long walks with my husband whenever possible.
I have a son and two step daughters and 3 grandchildren that are the love of my life. My son-in-law is in the army and has served 4 tours in Baghdad and I am happy to say that he is now back home in Kansas City with his family for an extended period of time.
My family and friends are important to me and I enjoy being with them as often as possible.
My Fav TV Shows
Law & Order
Dancing with the Stars
1. Get Pre-qualified
2. Interview and meet with your Realtor
3. Look at and compare homes
4. Write a purchase offer
5. Attorney selection
6. Appraisal & Survey
7. Homeowners Insurance
8. The Closing
Welcome to my Website
- Find your dream home
- Appointments are made to see potential homes to suit YOUR needs
- Thorough explanation of the home buying process gives you more comfort
- Negotiating experience works to get you your home at the best price
- Computer searches meeting your criteria are emailed daily
- Helping you SELL
- Customized Sales & Marketing effort
- Your house is advertised on 19 national &local real estate websites, and information on your house is posted on our 24 hour access Home Line
- Your house is exposed to over 1,500 agents through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Our office in Liverpool has the highest percentage of closed sales in the area
- Reasons to work with Barb
- Member of the Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors
- Member of the New York State Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Full-time Licensed Real Estate Professional
- Top Producer
- Market Knowledge- great negotiator
- Business, Marketing & Sales Background
- Great communication skills
- Knowledgeable, Honest & Dedicated to every client's needs
- Buyer Agent
- Seller Agent
- First Time Homebuyers
- Waterfront property
- Country Property
- Investment Property
- Move-up home
I have resided in Upstate New York for most of my life. I have also had the opportunity to travel and live throughout different parts of the United States. Including Texas, California, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Florida, Washington, and Georgia. After living in all these different states I was always homesick for Syracuse. I have lived here in Liverpool NY with my husband, Tim, for the past 13 years
- 25 years sales experience
- 10 Years With Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
- Full time agent for Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
- Top Producer since 2006
- Member of GSAR since 2006
Providing the highest level of customer service and assisting my clients in a manner that I would want for myself! I work very hard for my clients and pride myself in strong negotiation skills. Which results in getting the best price for my sellers and the best deal for my buyers.