Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 274 Troy Road Suite 300
Rensselaer, NY 12144
Monthly Market Update - Rensselaer County
Always involved in my community ..Town of Sand Lake
Active member and supports the Mohawk Hudson Humane Society.
Member of Animalovers.
In my "downtime" I enjoy all water sports. We are fortunate enough to have a summer residence on a lake so, we take full advantage of that luxury. My husband and I have 2 children and 3 grandchildren and we are fortunate they live close-by,so because of this we spend lots of time with them. I'm an animal lover, so we have always had a dog.
I rescued a 10 year old gal who needed a home badly last December 2014. I'm so glad I've got her...she filled a gap in my heart after our dog Zeke passed..
Welcome to my Website
Welcome to my website....I'm glad you have taken the time to learn about me...
After successfully managing a retail business for 10 years, I decided to enter the field of Real Estate.
Well it's been 30 years! I love doing what I do...for buyers, I love matching families with homes. For sellers
the satisfaction for them to move on. So with years of experience in the business, I can provide you the experttse
and personalized attention you can expect and deserve, before during and after the transaction.
*Lifelong resident of the Capital District
*Full time Realtor
*Licensed since 1985
*Happily married with 2 wonderful children
*Proud to have 3 beautiful grandchildren
*Love our rescue "Miss Penny"
*Graduated from Catholic Central H.S.
*Attended Russel Sage College
*Attended Sage Evening Division
*Taken courses at HVCC
*Graduated from Barbara Thomas School of Modeling
*Continually attends Real Estate educational classes, to keep up with
todays trends and market changes.
- Attended Real Estate classes March 1985
- Licensed March 1985
- Originally licensed with Bob Howard RE in East Greenbush (1985 )
- Help start up Real Property Enterprises and became site co-ordinator for the sub-division Maple Crest in Schodack. ( 1988)
- Came to Coldwell Banker Prime Properties in East Greenbush in 1996.
- I continually attend real estate courses and productivity seminars to take advantage of current up-dates/technology advancements in the market.
- Member of the Greater Capital Association of Realtors (GCAR)
- Member of the Capital Region Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS)
- Member of the New York Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)