Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 6800 East Genesee Street
Fayetteville, NY 13066
What is the most important part of any Real Estate Transaction...YOU ARE!!
I’m not a real estate "factory." You are not just a number, your a client that deserves my best knowledge, service and personal attention.
THE "BROOKS MONE" DIFFERENCE IS...? I bring integrity, loyalty, and commitment to each clients with individualized service. My top priority in providing a first class real estate service based in customer service, market knowledge and revolutionizing marketing techniques. I enjoy being the right agent IN ANY MARKET, with the right technology, marketing and attitude...makes all the difference to you and your bottom line!
Your client experence is the difference between myself or "some other agent?"
- Full Time Energetic Professional Realtor. I Work with people, not area or prices
- Professional service with attention to details
- Member - Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors
- Member - New York State Association of Realtors
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Member - Council for the Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors
- Experienced "Buyer Broker" Representation
- Experienced "Listing Broker" Representation
- Experinced Broker/Owner
- Complete service for buyers and sellers·
- Excellent marketing program for selling or buying your home
- (FMR) Member United States Air Force Special Operations Group
As a skilled trainer, manager and real estate broker I have the knowledge of the local community and outstanding skills to assist you in buying, selling or building a home. My attention to detail, professionalism and integrity shape a unique style for a quality service. Today's competitive real estate market requires you to have an agressive and active agent who is successful in the local market. As a full-time Realtor, I pride myself on getting results and offers exceptional service with a client-centered approch to real estate sales.
Under Graduate Education:
BA Columbia College in Interdisciplinary Business Studies
BA Columbia College in Philosophy
BA Columbia College in Business Management
Post Graduate Work:
MBA Columbia College
Real Estate Training School
Real Estate Brokers School
Certified Short Ssale Specialist
I specalize in Pricing and Negotiation to get my clients the best for their dollar
I sell with technology
<a href="http://www.sharperagent.com/links/E4829E30" target="_blank"><img src="http://v2.sharperagent.com/eNewsletter/sign_up-off.img" alt="eNewsletter Sign Up" style="border:0"></a>
- Coats for Kids
- Toys for Tots
- American Cancer Association
- Habitat for Humanity
Outdoor enthusiast, snowboarding, hunting, fishing, astronmy and continious education.