Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 1760 Union Street
Niskayuna, NY 12309
Welcome to my Website
I have been in the Real Estate business for 25 years.
I like showing and looking at properties with customers/clients. I enjoy meeting new people and helping them find the home of their dreams.
Monthly Market Update - Capital District
- Joined Real Estate 45 hour classes with Welbourne and Purdy Realty
- Real Estate Appraisal Course
- Member of the Greater Capital Region Multiple Listing Service
- National Association of Realtors
- Over 25 years of Residential Real Estate
- Lifetime Area Resident
- Have been with Coldwell Banker Prime Properties since 1998
- Member of NYS Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
Specializing in first and second homes.
- High Schoold Graduate
- Real Estate Licensing Course
- NY State Realtors License
- Continuing Ed classes
- Pastry Baking Class at SCCC
- Residential Real Estate - I work with first time buyers and resales.
- Buyer Broker Agent
- Seller's Agent
- New and Repeat Clients
My favorite place to vacation is always someplace warm, preferably on the Gulf Coast. A beach is always what I look for. When vacationing locally Lake George is the place to be!
I love to bake and you can find me in the kitchen often especially during the holidays.
I have been married for 32 years and have 3 children. 2 daughters and a son.
My husband and I traveled in the begining and have lived in many states. We settled in Capital Region in 1986 to raise our family. We now live in the village of Scotia, a small village just west of the Mohawk River. Very centrally located and accessible to everything the Capital Region has to offer.
I am a 18 year Breast Cancer Survivor.
- I sing in my Church Choir
- Volunteer at Church for different activities
- Substitute for braile workers making books for the blind that are distributed all over the world.
Spruce up your home
Does your home need a little updating?
Have you noticed that your home could use a little updating? Whether you are selling your home or just purchased a new one let our Concierge Service help you. With just one phone call you can select from a list of professionals that are there to help you with your project no matter how large or small it may be.
Pick up your phone and call Concierge today at 518-640-4016 and see what we can do to create a new look for your home.
Coldwell Banker Prime Properties Market Update August 2010
Click on the video below