SPRING IS IN THE AIR
With interest rates still historically low it is a great time to sell your home.
What are the things you need to know to make your home stand out.
1. Show your home is properly cared for....strive for a spotless, fresh smelling home. I love my pets as I am sure you love your but....don't let potential buyer be able to smell you have them before they even see them.
2. Declutter and Purge...don't give a potential buyer the impression that your home lacks storage
3. Stage your home. Less is more. Take down your personal items, let them envision their items in the home.
4. Curb appeal- does your home blend in. Take care to be sure that the grass is mowed and weeds have removed, pressure wash your driveway and exterior or your home. Plant easy to maintain flowers and shrubs.
5. Hire a Licensed Real Estate Agent familiar with the area with a proven marketing plan. According to the National Association of Realtors 87% of buyers purchased their home through a real estate agent or broker.
Contact me to find out what your home is worth in todays market.