Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 8233 Park Ridge Path
Liverpool, NY 13090
CNY Success Team of Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
Our Professional Promise ~We are committed to go the extra mile to ensure that all your real estate needs are successfully met in a professional and honest manner. Let us put our knowledge, experience & dedication to work for you. We pledge to be loyal to your interests, confidential with your information and dedicated to your needs.
Our Client First Philosophy~ There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge & effective negotiation skills, all of which are hallmarks of how we work. That said, in our experience as a Real Estate professional, we've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting clients first. This means being accessible, being a good listener as well as good communicators, and responding quickly to your needs. This "client first" philosophy has always been our approach and it requires us to continually improve our skills and ways of doing business. In addition, we've found that the latest technologies are enabling usto do everything that we've always done, only much more efficiently.
This website is a useful tool but we invite you to call us for personal, one-on-one help with what some say is the biggest decision you will make in your life.
Thinking of Buying or Selling a Home?
Our commitment to you is to provide you with the key Ingredients to assist you whether you are looking to BUY or SELL a home:
- Expertise in Negotiation Strategies
- Follow through to "success date", closing of property
- Marketing tools include several ways of advanced technology
- Available for your real estate needs 7 days a week, to ensure you have access to us around your time frame
- Full time agent-working around YOUR needs
- Member of the Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors
- GSAR Platinum Award Winner
- Pinnacle Award- Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
- President's Circle- Coldwell Banker International Award
- Multi Award winner since 2003
- Certified Buyer Representive - CBR
- Accredited Buyer Representative - ABR
- e-Pro certification
- Over $40 Million in Sales
- Cartus Network Referral Specialist
Experienced with Proven Track Record:
- 1st time home buyers
- New construction
- Relocation assistance
- Investment property
The Syracuse areais whereI grew up and have lived for over 50 years, it IS my home. I am most fortunate to have myfamily live nearby, and when not working truly enjoy just being with them doing a variety of things.
I can now personally relate to my many clients, as I have beena seller as well as a buyer of ahome. After 26 years in my "starter home", my husband and I decided the time was right to make a move. Guess what....I do know first handthe emotions one goes thru. LOL, de-clutter, simplify and detach from the old and move on to the new. It was a process and I have fond memories of my first home, but now truly love & enjoy my current home. It's all good!
1. Get Pre-Qualified
2. Interview and Meet with your Realtor
3. Look at and Compare Homes
5. Attorney Selection
6. Appraisal & Survey
7. Homeowner’s Insurance
8. The Closing
My Husband (& Best Friend)
My dog, Reilly
My grand dog, K.O.
All the rest of my Family
- The Good Wife
- NCIS Los Angeles
- Blue Bloods
- Criminal Minds
- 24.... MISS this show a lot, will wait for the movie to come out
- Prison Break (darn, it's done, but boy was it great!)
- Boston Legal (waiting for the next spin-off...hopefully)
- TS Steakhouse
- Bull & Bear
- Twin Trees, North Syracuse
Alumni of Fayetteville-Manlius High School
Maria College of Albany