Diane Van Alstyne
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 1754 Rt. 9, Parkwood Plaza
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Monthly Market Update - Capital District
Virtual Tours of Homes and Communties
For Virtual Toursand HD Videos
Homes & Communities
Why do I Love being a Real Estate Agent
I enjoy working to find the house that best fits the buyers wants and needs as well as their budget. And, I also enjoy working with seller's to market their home to get the top dollar.
If you want to build a home, I have been working with builders and customizing plans for most of my career and have the knowledge and experience you need and deserve. Whatever your real estate needs.....
you can trust that my personal service and dedication will help you accomplish your goals.
E-mail or call me to get started!
You can email me at email@example.com
Call my cell number anytime at (518) 858-3218.
Dedication and personal service for buyers and sellers!
Because there is no place like home
Credentials & Awards
- Licensed Associate Broker Since 2001
- Full time licensed Realtor since 1999
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP)
- Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- New Construction Site Coordinator
- Market Trend Expert
Volume of Sales
- Agent total Volume Over $157,000 million to date
- Agent total Volume for 2015 over $21,273,000 Million for 2015
- Total team Volume for 2015 over $24,951,000 Million for 2015
Awards Company Wide
- 1st Place New Construction Sales Total Closed Units and Total Closed Volume
- 1st Place Total Closed Units
- 3rd Place Total Closed Volume
- International Diamond Society Team
I was born and raised in Upstate New York--more importantly, the Capital District. Born in Troy, New York, my parents started their parenting in Green Island and moved shortly thereafter to Latham. I was educated in North Colonie Schools and attended Russell Sage College, Mildred Elley Business School, and Hudson Valley Community College. My real estate career began 18 years ago when my youngest child started school full time. I live in the Town of Colonie.
- Associates Degree in Applied Science, Hudson Valley Community College
- Executive Secretarial Degree, Mildred Elley Business School
- Regents Diploma, Shaker High School
HD Videos from You Tube
1026 23rd St, Watervliet, NY 12189
2,356 square feet
1,437 square feet
2,920 square feet
21 Sylvan Av, Latham, NY 12110
1,496 square feet
2,310 square feet
17 Vettura Ct, Malta, NY 12020
1,887 square feet
15 Vettura Ct, Malta, NY 12020
1,736 square feet
101 Lois la, Niskayuna, NY 12304
1,542 square feet
9 Yogi Ct, Clifton Park, NY 12019
2,283 square feet
2 Dhara Ct, Clifton Park, NY 12019
3,260 square feet
715 Lois la, Niskayuna, NY 12304
1,542 square feet
9 Frankie la, Clifton Park, NY 12065
2,200 square feet
206 Lois la, Niskayuna, NY 12304
1,864 square feet
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Greater Capital Association of Realtors (GCARP)
- Member of Captial Region Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS)
- Affiliate Member of Capital Region Builders and Remodelers Association (CRBRA)
- Member of Professional Women in Building (CRBRA)
- Member of Sales and Marketing (CRBRA)
- Spending time with family and friends
- Training for long distance races
At age 40, I started a running group and have run five marathons (26.2 miles). This has enabled me to continue my running long distances. We have "recruited" some runners and trained with them so that they could also run a marathon. It is very rewarding to have helped people train and complete 26.2 miles. I have recruited friends and neighbors and have met and made many friends through running.
At the age of 52, I have completed 5 full marathons. Running is a great way to "stay young", get those positive endorphins flowing, relieve stress, and meet new people.
There are many smaller races that we run such as the Corporate Challenge in Albany, the Boilermaker in Utica, and the Memorial Day Run in Voorheesville, and the Last Run in Albany. Normally, on Saturday and Sunday we run as a group to do the long miles. There is no way that I would have continued without their support and commitment. If you think you could never run a marathon..............I once thought so too! Anyone can run one with the right training, motivation, and a supportive group.