The Economic Impact of pets on an American life is little known.
- - Currently 57% of American households own a dog or a cat
- - The United States has the highest percentage of household with cats or dogs out of 20 Major nations.
- - Nine out of ten pen owners say they consider their pet as a member of the family.
- - About 27% of pet owners claim to have taken their pet to a professional to have a picture taken.
- - About one third of dog and/or cat owners have their pet's picture displayed in their homes.
- - Americans spend in excess of five billion dollars a year on pet holiday gifts
Fun Facts - - And now you know!
For Facts about your local Real Estate market and answers you'll understand, give Doris a call
(315) 278-1976 Your Real Estate Resource