A well-stocked emergency kit can literally save-your-life
if you find yourself stranded.
Keep Handy in your vehicle:
- Bottled water, high - energy snacks
- Socks, gloves, hats, blankets
- Flashlight, radio, batteries
- Ice scraper
- Help sign, bright cloth to attach to antenna or side mirror
- First aid kit, critical medicines
- cell phone and car charger
- Triangular safety reflectors
Store in your Trunk:
- Nonclumping cat litter or sand for traction
- Small shovel
- Booster cables
- Extra motor oil, antifreeze, windshield washer fluid
Its' always a smart move to take your vehicle into your favorite mechanic for a
fair weather check-up before the inclement weather shows up!
When it comes to your Real Estate needs... "DORIS OPENS DOORS!"