Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 1754 Rt. 9, Parkwood Plaza
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Tips for staging your home
The video below has several great tips to present your home to prospective buyers when placing your home forsale.
Monthly Market Update - Capital District
Welcome to my Website
After 27 years of managing a real estate office I have stepped down from management and now in the sales end of the business-- If you need help in buying or selling a home please contact me and I will gladly assit you.
If you are looking for information about a career in real estate, contact me and we will set up a confidential interview
My previous work history was with the Grand Union Food Chain as a manager for 14 years and then with Stewarts Shops as a district specialist for 4 years. At that point in my life I decided to make a career change into real estate with Welbourne and Purdy Realty for 14 years until they were purchased by Coldwell Banker Prime Properties which I have been with ever since. I have a total of 27 years in the business of 26 years I have been involved in management.
I had the privilege of serving on the Board of Directors for the Capital Region Multiple Listing Service from 2003 to 2009 a total of two terms
I was raised in Scotia New York and moved to Glenville New York in my aldulthood and have been there ever since.
I enjoy flying radio controlled airplanes on land and off the water at Sacandaga Lake during the summer months. Also enjoy boating, Jet skiing and trail riding.
- Graduate of Scotia Glenville High School
- Graduate of Cybernetics Computer School
- Graduate of Join Real Estate School. New York State Associate Broker.
- Member of Greater Capital Association of Realtors, Capital Region Multiple Listing Service and National Associations of Realtors
Every year the entire office gets involved with Toys for Tots.
- 1984 Rookie of the Year for the Board of Realtors
- Multiple Millionaires Club Awards
- Ideal Sales Associate Award