Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 6800 East Genesee Street
Fayetteville, NY 13066
Welcome to my Website
I am a Central New York native, growing up on a dairy farm. I have traveled the country after marrying my husband who was in the military. We came back home to settle in CNY. I have a son that was in the Army and one that is currently in the Marines, so I understand the military and veterans lifestyle and love to work with military families and veterans.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
I am a full time Realtor providing professional services for buyers and sellers. I'm committed to outstanding customer service. I'm a member of the Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors, the New York State Association of Realtors and National Board of Realtors. I'm also a member of Multiple Listing Service.
- Working with Military and Veterans. As a former military spouse, I understand the challenges and rewards.
- Working with first time home buyers with making your first experience in home buying fun and educational.
- Listing your home and preparing it to be it's best with professional photographs and my experience as a home stager so that it grabs the buyers attention and sells.
I love animals and have several, including rescue pets. I belong to a living history group and do educational events teaching history. I also love historic preservation, and gardening.
- I've always been very community minded.
- I was a 4-H volunteer for many years, including serving on the board of directors for Cornell Cooperative Extension and serving as the vice president of that board for a year.
- I'm involved in my local parish.
- I'm involved in the MS walk each year.
- We have hosted several exchange students, and love to be involved in cultural exchange.
My specialty is working with military and veterans. We are a military family with my husband and 2 sons serving. My husband is now a veteran as is one son, with one son still active duty. I feel with my experience I can understand the needs and challenges of the military life. and know personally how to navigate through veterans services.