When you're buying or selling a house, you often spend a lot of time talking with your Real Estate Agent or you should be. That's why it's so important that you find a good fit for you.
Since we are all so different, we sometimes meet people that we just don't Click with.
- Choose an agent who will listen to what you have to say.
- Make sure you will be comfortable calling, texting or emailing them knowing they will respond.
- Look for someone who will give an honest opinion and not just tell you what you want to hear.
- Talk about your expectations with your agent from the beginning so you know what to look for.
- Make sure that your agent is willing to keep communications open with you.
I hope everyone had a wonderful restful weekend!