Safety First

Here's something that's important to have.  A carbon monoxide detector is essential.  You actually have to have one in your house when you're selling.  Carbon monoxide is deadly and it's colorless and odorless.  It can be caused by faulty home heating equipment or appliances.  Protect your family from this silent killer by placing one on every level of your home near sleeping areas, including your basement or attached garage. Remember to test them regurlaly.

Elise Janssen

Elise Janssen

Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Contact Me