Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 274 Troy Road Suite 300
Rensselaer, NY 12144
Welcome from Jackie Witbeck, Associate Broker
Not everyone in life gets to love what they do - I am one of the lucky ones. I have been helping Sellers and Buyers in the Capital Region for over 20 years and truly enjoy working with my clients. . . whether it be counseling the First Time Buyers excitedly looking for their first home. . . or helping the Move-Up Buyers graduate to their new home . . . or Baby Boomers preparing to scale down for retirement years in their next home. . . or Seniors who are going to Retirement Living. I would appreciate the opportunity to help you as well - just give me a call or email to get started. Jackie
Professional Awards and Affiliations
2008 & 2009 ~ Honored as one of the "Top 100" Agents in the Capital Region by
Capital Region Business Review
- 2001 "Realtor of the Year" Award by GCAR 2000 Membership
- Member, Greater Capital Association of Realtors
- Member, Capital Region Multiple Listing Service
- Member, New York State Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, CIREB - Commercial Industrial Real Estate Brokers of the Capital Region
- Greater Capital Association of Realtors Director - Two Terms
- 2003 President of Greater Capital Association of Realtors
- Past President - Capital Region New Home Sales & Marketing Council
- Past Secretary / Treasurer / Member - Womens Council of Realtors
- Past Member- Realtors Land Institute (RLI)
- 20 Years Experience as a Realtor/Associate Broker
- Past Member - Center for Economic Growth Committees
- 2004-2009 Director, NYS Association of Realtors
- NYS Association of Realtors Regional Vice President
- GCAR Professional Standard Chairman 2010
- 2005 Annual Broker's Award
My previous profession was as a paralegal for many years - another job that I loved. When the prominent attorney that I had worked for retired, it was time for me to choose a totally different career. I truly enjoy working with people, so Real Estate was the perfect choice.
As a Buyer, this is a great time to purchase: interest rates are fantastic, homes are priced reasonably and supply is plentiful to choose from. My Buyer Agency training will help you step by step.
My "SRES " designation is a National Association of Realtors course designed to prepare us to work with Seniors - I enjoyed learning the ins and outs, and am here to guide you through that path as well.
As a member of the Relocation Team, I receive special training to work with relocating clients. I know this can be an exciting, although sometimes stressful time for both the client relocating as well as his/her family. I look forward to being of service and helping you through the entire process and making it as smooth a transition as possible for you and your family.
I worked with a Builder for many years and learned much about new construction, attending every workshop and seminar available as well as many National Association of HomeBuilders Trade Shows. It is valuable information that helps me with my Buyers as they go through the process of building a new home.
Facing Foreclosure or a Short Sale in this market is not where any seller wants to be. I have experience in both, and will use my knowledge to guide you through this difficult time.
First Time Buyers
Move Up Buyers
New Home Construction
Foreclosure Market Trends
Click Here for FHA Guidelines and Foreclosure Information
Licensed Associate Broker
SRES Designation - Seniors Specialist Designation
REP Designation - NYS Real Estate Professional
MIRM Courses - New Construction
2005 New York Planning and Zoning Conference
Cartus Network Marketing Specialist
e-Pro - Social Media & Technology Designation
SFR Certification - Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource
My involvement in Real Estate over the past 20 years has included giving back to the community.
- Chairman 2005 - Greater Capital Region Association of Realtors building of 3 Habitat for Humanity Homes in Albany
- Volunteer Worker for NYS Association of Realtors building of a Habitat Home in Saratoga 2009
- Chairman for Coldwell Banker's Heart Association "Wear Red" Day 2010
- Member of the Rensselaer County Historical Society
- Past Member of the Town of Brunswick Master Plan Committee
- Volunteered for Buyer Seminars at TRIP - Troy Housing Authority
- Volunteer for Realtor Housing Relief Fund helping 911 Families
- 2013 Ambassador for Rensselaer County Chamber of Commerce
In my 'downtime' I enjoy camping, dinner parties, travel, swimming, reading, hitting a golfball around the course, cooking, kayaking, time with our 2 Golden Retrievers and playing Canasta!
I have been married for 42 years to my best friend, have 2 grown sons and now their families include my 5 grandchildren. I am lucky because they all live closeby and I can see them often.