Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 518-439-9600 ext 4668
- 1345 New Scotland Road
Slingerlands, NY 12159
Welcome to our Website
Janco Team: Judie Janco, Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker, GRI, CRS and Heidi Hancock, Licensed Real Estate SalespersonAssociate Broker
- Past President of Women's Council of Realtors
- Recipient of Greater Capital Region Realtor Associate of the Year Award
- Served as Community Relations Chair for Two Years on Executive Board for NY State Women's Council of Realtors
- Platinum Pinnacle Club Member
- Recipient of International President's Premier - Honors Top 1% percent of Sales Associates Globally in Coldwell Banker
- 1st Place Top Resale Agent, New Listings,
- 1st Place Top Resale Agent, Listings Sold
- 1st Place Top Resale Agent, Closed Revenue Units
- 1st Place Top Resale Agent Buyer Controlled Sales.
- One of the Top 10 Agents in New York State
- Free Market Analysis of your home. Area tours available for out of towners
Monthly Market Update - Capital District
Coldwell Banker Prime Properties Exclusive Marketing Approach
With over 30 years experience in real estate sales I view my role as a real estate counselor guiding my customers and clients through the buying or selling process. I try to make the process as smooth and stress free as possible.
I am a past president of the Women's Council of Realtors and enjoy working within that organization. I am actively involved in working with organizations servicing battered women. Currently, the focus of my volunteer time is dedicated to Whiskers...an organization that works with helping cats in a variety of situations.
Income or investment properties; Multi-families; commercial; second homes; representing buyers and or sellers in any residential transaction.
I love working with animals, especially saving and placing cats through Kitten Angels...a rescue group I formed that focuses on kittens in the Bethlehem area. I love selling around the entire Capital Region. I especially enjoy working with second home buyers looking to live in the Adirondacks and Lake Regions.
Monthly Market Update Capital Region