Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 274 Troy Road Suite 300
Rensselaer, NY 12144
Welcome to my Website
"Seller and Buyer Agency"
- Entered the Real Estate profession in 1992-18 years experience in the business
- 1993 "Rookie of the Year"
- 1995 Top Rensselaer County Team Builder
- 1999 Office Sales Associate & Buyer Broker of the Year
- Closed on average $2 million or more each year
- Member of Pinnacle Club 2003
- Consistent Top Producer
- My goal in my business is to make the trasaction work as quickly and smoothly as possible. My clients come first!
- There is NO substitute for experience and client service. I offer both of these to all my clients, whether they are selling or buying a home.
- Attention to detail is of utmost importance in a real estate transaction, and I personally follow each step with my clients, from the signing of the contract to closing.
Monthly Market Update - Capital Region New York
I have been in the real estate business since October of 1992. I am a full time sales agent, with an average of $2 million in volume. Prior to that, I was an at-home mother and paralegal for 12 years. I have been awarded Rookie of the Year, Top Office Producer, Top Rensselaer County Team Builder, and Sales Associate and Buyer Broker of the Year. I am a past member of the Pinnacle Club. My expertise is Rensselaer County, but I am more than able to assist buyers in any location.
Testimonials of past clients:
*"Very conscientious, pleasant personality, valuable asset..."
*"Jane was terrific! Great sales representative! Very pleased."
*I couldn't have had a better person to help me."
*"...and I thought I could do it by myself! Without Jane, none of this would have happened."
"*Jane was the first realtor I didn't hate..."
I am the proud grandmother of a beautiful granddaughter Adalyn Jane. She is a joy and has shared with me many of the steps of a real estate transaction, from home inspections to closings. My husband is an attorney and we have two grown children, Erin and Colin.
Professionally, I am current with all continuing education requirements. I am a member of Greater Capital Association of Realtors, Inc. (GCAR), the New York State Association of Realtors, Inc., and the National Association of Realtors.
Associates Degree, Endicott College, Beverly, Massachusetts
Additional course work at The College of St. Rose, Albany, New York
Graduate of Floyd Wickman Course (intensive sales development training course)
First time home buyers are my choice! I enjoy working with this type of client because they have so many questions and decisions to make--I feel I become a part of their future.
I was a member of the Averill Park School District Board of Education for 10 years, serving as Vice President for 5 years. While my children were in school, I felt this was an effective way of keeping in touch with their education and also the role the school district played in our community.