Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 433 Loudon Road
Loudonville, NY 12211
Qualities you get when you hire a 19+ year Army Veteran turned Realtor:
Responsibility and Reliability:
- Quick and logical decision-making
- High ethical standards
- When I say I’m going to do something, consider it done
Loyalty, Honesty, and Trustworthiness:
- A willingness to please, which stays the priority
- Not afraid to address a problem with candor
- Consistent communication that is clear, concise, and efficient (no sugar coating)
- Maintains confidentiality far above that required by state law
Professionalism, Confidence, and Leadership:
- Always maintains a mature can-do attitude, and able to take the high road without hesitation
- Takes control of a situation when necessary, but is also supportive of others while accomplishing the task at hand
Determination and Focus:
- A desire to see the client’s needs met, and done so quickly
- Problem-solving is what I do
- The ability to perform and excel under stressful situations
- Doesn’t know what it means to have ‘work hours’…I work until the job is complete
- Awareness of cultural differences, customs, and courtesies
- Desire to learn about the differences to ensure an inoffensive multi-cultural experience
- An appreciation for the diversity that makes America great
Monthly Market Update - Capital Region New YorkClick Here For More Information
Monthly Market Update Videos
I specialize in people, and I say that because I make it my priority and personal mission to be of assistance no matter the situation. I'm not the type of person that knows it all, or ever claim to, but the things I don't know, I WILL figure them out. I love a challenge and I shine under pressure.
I enjoy traveling, healthy eating (or at least the pursuit of), laughing....and trying to make others laugh, and my duties as a member of the NY Army National Guard. What I really love doing the most is just hanging around the house and watching my 3 year old get into EVERYTHING. He (Joshua....the coolest name I could think of) really gives me a run for my money and I wouldn't have it any other way. I also really enjoy helping with homework for my 9 and 10 year old. And because my household can get quite crazy, when I am able to break free I enjoy riding my motorcycle, doing yard work, grocery shopping, and sometimes just driving around without a destination in mind.
Prior to becoming a Real Estate Salesperson I worked as a government contractor in the field of Information Technology (IT) and I have many IT certifications to include: CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate), 3M Fiber Optics Installer and Repair. As you may be thinking, none of these technical skills directly relate to the business of Real Estate. However, the particular subset of skills (thorough attention to detail, process analysis/improvement, patience, time management) is what makes me well suited for this type of business.
Of course being in the military has enabled me to receive much additional and vaired training and skills, like Leadership, Mentoring, Disaster Preparedness/Emergency Managenemt, Human Resources, Customer Service, Conflict Resolution, Communications Security, Customs and Courtesies, Physical Fitness....and the list goes on and on.
My community involvement takes place behind the scenes while on duty with the NY Army National Guard. I work as an Operations Sergeant in the Joint Forces Headquarters Joint Operations Center (JOC), which is basically an emergency operations and communications center for over 10,000 person strong NY National Guard. The JOC is operational 24/7/365 and is tasked with ensuring that the top National Guard Generals and the Governor are continually informed on activites involving NY National Guard Servicemembers who have been activated in support of civil authorities (e.g. search & rescue support, snowstorms, flooding) or other situations that would involve the activation of military forces. Whether I'm on duty during an uneventful overnight shift, ready to react, or within a full scale activation, which can last months, I'm always engaged.
Let's Get to Work!
The hardest part of your home buying/selling experience is now complete.
I'm here to help you, guide you, advise you, and ensure that you end up where you want to be with this process.
After you express your interest in working with me, we'll sit down and create a 'plan of attack', so that every detail is accounted for, then we as a team will accomplish your goals. All we have to do now is set up an appointment and I'll get to work.