Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 274 Troy Road Suite 300
Rensselaer, NY 12144
As a real estate professional serving New York’s Capital Region, Kayel loves helping others write the next chapters of their lives. “Every home purchase or sale represents an important milestone,” Kayel says. “I strive to make it a smooth transition for everyone involved so they can enjoy the moving experience.” With her vast local knowledge, positive energy and genuine commitment, Kayel provides you with the information, guidance and support you need to make the right decisions for your future. Whether you’re buying your very first home or selling a longtime residence, she helps you explore all your options and make the most of your real estate opportunities. When the time comes to write the next chapter of your life and buy or sell your next home, Kayel Buffaline is the real estate professional you can count on. Call her today and discover the difference she’ll make for you and your family.
For A More Advanced Home Search,
Do Your Property Quick Search
and when the next page opens...
click "Advanced Search"..."More Options"
Want easy access to homes available for sale from your smart phone?
Scan this QR Code with your phone....for future use when you are out and about town.
Real Estate Radio- Updated Weekly
Capital Region Housing Market Snapshot
Looking For Information On Real Estate And The Capital Region......
Then you are at the right place. Below you will find great updated information on the local housing market, statistics, and lots of other real estate information. Look to the left to find links to local chambers, school information, and plenty of other local area resources....all at your finger tips. If you are looking for something specific and don't see it here, just email Kayel and she will get the information to you.
Feel free to email us directly at email@example.com
If you are relocating to or from the area, Kayel can help!
Being a member of the Cartus Broker Network, Kayel can help you relocate anywhere in the United States. She has the resources to find you one of the top agents in any area you are moving to. Looking to make the transition as easy as possible? Just click on the email at the top and send her a message that you are moving and would like help finding the right agent at your new destination to help you. Kayel will take care of the rest!
The Capital Region IS Tech Valley!
Why to have Kayel on Your Side
Reasons why you would want to have Kayel on your side in a real estate transaction:
- Full-time dedication to the residential real estate profession;
- Clients receive the utmost attention; Able to balance the importance and complexity of a real estate transaction with the personal and emotional needs of clients
- Proficient with the technology needed in today's real estate market; Ability to simplify technology so that clients understand
- Respectful of clients' time and confidences
- Sensitive and responsive to the extraordinary needs of clients during and after their relocation process
- Enthusiastic about the wonderful aspects of Capital Region living and enjoy sharing with clients unfamiliar with the area
- High attention to detail
- Strong rapport and reputation amongst real estate colleagues
- Exceptional client references-upon request
Sign Up For Kayel's Newletter
Or Choose to:
- Accredited Staging Professional
- Seniors Real Estate Agent
- Associate Broker
- New Construction Specialist
How We Can Help You
- Are you a 1st Time Home Buyer? We have a step by step process to making the buying process easier for you. With a specialized Buyers Agent on the Team - so you have representation!
- Looking for Investment Properties? Call us! We have the programs to calculate CAP Rates to help to get you earning Positive Cash Flows. If you are investing it is all about your ROI.
- Outgrown your home? Looking to Downsize or maybe you need a larger home. We can make the process of selling your home or Buying a new home seem effortless. Put us to work for you now!
- Moving out of the area? The Buffaline Team has contacts all over the USA. To ensure you have a reputable, and ethical agent on your side.
- Lifelong Resident of New York State
- 20 years of client/customer service dedication
- Up to date on Current Technology
- Corporate Relocation Training
- New Construction Training