Kellie Jo Maher
Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
- 6263 Rt. 31
Cicero, NY 13039
Monthly Market Update – Onondaga County
Welcome to My World...
My contractor husband and I live in the small, but quaint town of West Monroe NY. We have 2 beautiful girls and an old family farmhouse that we have worked on and restored /remodeled for the last 20 years. I love it here. I love Central NY. It has gorgeous Scenery and changes of seasons!
I was born in Reading, PA- but grew up in Fairhaven Mass, another quaint town just before the Bridges of Cape Cod.
I know what it is to work hard and work even harder upgrading-updating and restoring a property that you love.I also know the meaning of never quitting and working towards a goal. I treat my clients and associates as I would want to be treated- honestly, with fairness and tenacity. I strive for excellence and integrity in everything I do.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker for Coldwell Banker from 2004 to present.
- Compassion Entrepreneur & Team Leader for Trades of Hope
- AT&T Data Networking Group Sales and management 2000 to 2004 with extensive sales - management and business consulting to major and minor businesses nationwide.
- AT&T Business Solutions -providing small business customers with phone and data services
- Owner/Operator Kellie's Lil' Kitchen, a small hometown diner on the shores of Oneida Lake, Constantia NY.
- Owner/ Operator of a Subway Franchise in Brewerton, NY
- Experience in Restaurant and Bar Business
- 1989 Owner/ Operator of HouseCall Cleaning. A small cleaning company for residential and commercial clients.
- Licensed Broker Associate
- Greater Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- GSAR Grievence Committee Member 2014-2016
- Brewerton Chamber of Commerce
- GSAR Fair Housing Committee
- Volunteer at Abundant Life Christian Center
- Member of Worship Team for Abundanf Life
- Member of New York State of realtors
- Member of MLS
- Over 450 Sales closed
They say that some people are either book smarts or street smarts. I think a good agent has to have both and I am proud to say that I do. No matter what is thrown my way, my goal to is to attack it with all that I have in themost excellent manner.
- Graduate of Fairhaven High School
- Fisher Junior College
- AT&T Management and business courses
- Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
- Relocation Expert
- Waterfront Specialist
- Waterfront- Lakefront - Riverfront Camps & homes
- Listing Specialist
- New Construction
- Single Family Homes
- First time Home Buyers
- Short Sales & Foreclosures
- Vacation and Second Homes
- I love the outdoors, snowshoeing, camping, hiking.
- My family and I spend time in Lake Placid every year a well as Florida where my immediate family lives.
- I love a good mystery novel as well as anymotivation self- help book.
- My faith in God is first in my life and love for my church and family is what dominates whatever I do.
- Serving at my local Church Abundant Life Christian Center www.alcclife.org
- GSAR Local Realtor Commitees
- AA Cole PTO Volunteer
Welcome to KJ's Website.
Over 50 homes sold by Kellie each year!
Kellie is consistently in her company's Top 3 Agents Company Wide.
She prides herself on her positive & winning attitude & her professional cooperation with all other Real Estate Brokers in Oswego & Onondaga Counties!
Over 20 Years in Sales & Customer Service
Entrepreneur since 1986 - multiple businesses: restaurants, salons & web based business
Specializing in training & motivating new hirers for major corporations 1997-2004
- 2006-2015Top agent awards for Coldwell Banker (Onondaga and Oswego Counties) and Oswego County Board of Realtors.
State of the Art Marketing with multi-website exposureto list & Sellyour home
Advertising Everyday, Everywhere Until It's Sold
- Expert Buyers & Sellers Agent:
Lakefront & Waterfront
A Duty to Ethical Standards
Houses SOLD not just listed
A positive and winning attitude
- Available & responsive 24/7!!