Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 178 Glen St.
Glens Falls, NY 12801
Welcome to my Website
Searching for your next home? Try our state-of-the-art map search – with it you can quickly search the entire market. Simply type the address, city, MLS ID, or just hit the search button to get started. The large format map allows you to click and drag, zoom in and view detailed information and photos for all properties currently listed on the MLS.
Selling your home? No other website in the market will showcase your listing with up to 50 high resolution photos! In addition to advertising your property on my own website, I syndicate your listing to other real estate websites across the web.
Whether you are selling your home, searching for your next home, or have any questions about the process – I look forward to helping you!
Learn about Mortgage Match Program
Mortgage Match Program
First-time homebuyer? SEFCU Mortgage Services' Mortgage Match program helps you save the money you need for down payment and closing costs. Earn $4 for every $1 you save!
First-Time Homebuyer? Don't Pass up our Mortgage Match Program!
If you're a first-time homebuyer you're probably rounding up cash for a down payment. Our Mortgage Match Program can really help! When you enroll in Mortgage Match, you'll earn $4 for every $1 you save - up to a maximum match of $7,500 - to apply to your down payment and closing costs!
Here's how it works. You'll make regular deposits (at least $20 per month) into a Mortgage Match account for a period of 10 to 24 months. You'll also need to attend free seminars on finance and homeownership to help you learn how to budget and pay bills. At the end of the saving period, you'll receive a match from the Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) that is equal to $4 for every $1 you saved. Click here for more information.
I've had a passion for Real Estate for many years! I love helping and being of service to others. My husband, father and grandfather are all veterans, so I have a strong desire to make the homebuying process enjoyable and easy for those who have served our country as well. I have lived many places, so I have connections all over the United States, whether your Real Estate needs be near or far!
I was born and raised in the Chicago land area. I moved to to Las Vegas when I was 23, where I became very interested in Real Estate. I lived there for nine years, met my husband, and had our 2 awesome kiddos. We arrived here in upstate NY 2 years ago, where I have been pursuing my Real Estate career!
You can find our family at the motocross track most of the summer, we love the outdoors and racing dirtbikes! I live in the country with my furry farm animals. I have horses, goats, and some chickens! I love nature, and the beautiful scenery upstate NY has to offer!
I earned my H.S. Diploma in 1998 at the age of 16. I homeschooled myself through The American High School of Correspondence. In 1999, I participated in a foreign exchange program in Oaxaca, Mexico with a certificate of completion. I have been pursuing my dream career in Real Estate since 2015!
I can help ANY of your Real Estate needs! Whether your a First Time Homebuyer, looking to list your property, find Land, searching for the Perfect Home for your family, you need help with Relocation, or a Veteran looking to take advantage of all the Great Benefits!
Be Knowledgable About Your Credit!
Go the Extra Mile
Here’s where you can fine-tune your credit picture.
- Use both revolving credit (like credit cards) and installment loans (like a mortgage or auto loan).
- Your score factors in how many outstanding balances you have. So whenever possible, pay off smaller balances quickly or roll them into a single debt.
- Consolidate credit inquiries by consolidating your loan shopping. When you apply for credit or a loan, someone checks your credit, and that can cause a dip in your score (unless you’re shopping around for a home, auto, or student loan).
- Pay more often, even if the total you pay doesn’t change. Since your score is a reflection of your credit at a specific moment, if you split up your payments, then you effectively lower your balances more often. That could make your score more attractive more often.
- Request more credit on existing cards. But don’t run up new balances. This way, you increase your available credit (a good thing), without increasing your debt.