Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 274 Troy Road Suite 300
Rensselaer, NY 12144
Welcome to my Website
I have been a licensed realtor in the capital district for 12 years, as part of the Mesko Team. Under direct leadship from John Mesko, an Associate Broker with Coldwell Banker Prime Properties, our team specializes in residential re-sale, residential new construction and land development opportunities in the Tri-City Area. To date we have helped create numerous new home communities throughout the Capital District and have exceeded $600 million in sales.
Proven leader and results driven manager with demonstrated effectiveness in a broad range of real estate and business competencies as well as development experience that includes market research, planning, advertising, promotion and sales management.
I worked for the NYS Lottery for 16 years gaining knoweldge as on-air talent, and in the public relations, marketing, advertising and management professions. I have modeled professionally in the US and have for 20 years.
Monthly Market Update - Capital Region New York
- Integral knowledge of new construction FHA approval process, FEMA regulations and successful attainment of LOMA/LOMR & HUD approval for financing and Federal Housing Authority.
- Marketing Manager for Large area builder
- Marketing and Staff Manager for John Mesko Team
- Website Manager
- Marketing Manager NYS Lottery
- Professional Model/Spokesperson Nationwide
- Television Personality NYS Lottery
- Residential real estate
- Residential new construction
- New home black line/blueprint development
- Customer service
- Results driven manager
- Broad range of real estate and business competencies
- Assist with Condominum approval process
- Assist with Land Development process
- Experience that includes market research, planning, advertising, promotion and sales management
- Bachelor of Science Suny Albany
- NYS Realtor
- 20 years of ballet, tap and jazz
- Ballet and Modern Suny Brockport 1988-1990
- Condominium Sales
- Project Approvals
- Residential New Home Sales
- New Construction Specialist
- Customer Serivce Professional
- Public Speaking
- Dana Farber Jimmy Fund
- Make A Wish
- Northeastern Food Bank
- JAM Fund
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- My Daughter
I worked for the NYS Lottery for 16 years gaining knoweldge as on-air talent, and in the public relations, marketing, advertising and management professions. I have modeled professionally in the US and have for 20 years. Currently, I work in Real Estate Sales and Management for Coldwell Banker Prime Properties and Marketing and Sales for Hodorowski Homes LLC.
"Everyday is a gift."
"Excuse me while I kiss the sky" Jimmy Hendrix
"Where there is love there is life" Mahatma Gahdhi
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing" Socrates
New York’s state capital, Albany is considered a fundamental area for business and trading. With the landscape dotted by numerous state government ...
The town of Colonie is located in Albany County. The most highly populated suburb in Albany County, Colonie covers roughly 11% of the county, and is also ...
Located in Schenectady County, the city of Schenectady is the ninth largest city in New York. The city had a population of 61,821 in the year 2000 ...
The Town of Clifton Park is located in southern Saratoga County, New York, United States. The town population according the the United States Census ...
Syracuse is located in the heart of the state of New York. Under Chief Hiawatha, it was once considered the capital of the powerful Iroquois confederacy. ...
The historic neighborhood of Pine Hills is just minutes from the University of Albany and the College of St. Rose campuses and within walking distance ...
Buckingham Lake / Crestwood is a single family home neighborhood with a beautiful hiking path and pond. Residents can easily walk to New Scotland and Western ...
From small shops and restaurants to residential homes and the unique Spectrum independent movie theatre, the Delaware Area Neighborhood is a charming community ...
The Sage Colleges Albany campus and St Peter's Hospital are both located within the Helderburg neighborhood.
The Melrose area is mostly residential homes and includes Rosemont Park. It runs from Brevator Street to Manning Blvd.