Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 90 East Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Welcome to my Website
Lisa knows Saratoga County. she is a native resident of Saratoga Springs, with a deep family history in the community. Let Lisa show you what she loves about the Saratoga area! She will provide the hard work and dedication you are looking for in a real estate agent. Lisa covers Saratoga and Washington Counties.
- Licensed New York State Board of Realtors, Member of Greater Capital Association of Realtors
- State of the Art Marketing Tools, Strong and Refined Customer Service Skills
- Graduate of Leadership Saratoga
- Education: University of Maryland, BA Business Management
- Residential Homes Sales and Purchases, Horse Farm and Agricultural use land Specialist
- Well connected and respected
- Accessible, Responsive, Service Oriented
- Active Community Volunteer
- Hobbies: Horseback riding, shows, trains horses, family activities, Harness Horse Racing
- Work Experience: Homeowners Insurance Adjuster, Insurance Claims Manager
Monthly Market Update - Saratoga County
I serve on both the Saratoga Harness Hall of Fame Board of Directors and on the Schuylerville School Alumni Board.
I am an animal lover and have a long history in riding and showing horses. My family owns and races harness horses here in Saratoga Springs and all over NY. I am one of the areas equine property specialist, as well as a residential and second home realtor. Take advantage of my history and knowledge of the area being that I am a life long resident of Saratoga County.
- Equine property specialist
- Residential and Second homes
Saratoga Economic Development Corporation
- University of Maryland
- SUNY Cobleskill