Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 1754 Rt. 9, Parkwood Plaza
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Welcome to my Website
Our goal is to provide honest, directed customer service that permits each client to satisfy their objectives. Because of our team approach, we are able to provide unparalleled responsiveness on behalf of buyers and sellers alike.
- The Thorne Team is comprised of Lorraine Thorne ,Reg Thorne, Carol Sherwood, Justin Mahoney,Marijo Pierpont , Darryl Mallard and Elaine Tucceri.
- All team members are Licensed Realtors. Residential and Commercial Licenses are held among the team as well.
- New Construction and Relocation.
- Assertive representation of Buyers with Professional References available on request.
- Highly regarded Listing Agent with Professional References furnished upon request.
- Top-ten agent Company wide/Capital Region
- Affiliated with New York Association of Realtors; Capital Region Multiple Listing Service; CIREB
- Lifelong Capital Region Resident. Licensed Pharmacist, wife and mother of three.
- The Thorne Team...sharp, knowledgeable and aggressive enough to care for all of your real estate needs...we don't just go thru the motions
Thanks for visiting...please contact us if we can help in any way...518 640 4728
- Board of managers Rotterdam Boys and Girls Club
enjoy playing the piano,love going places with my husband and sons,really like the casino
love what I do...really...
- Life time resident of the Capital District
- Completed my college education at Union University Albany College of Pharmacy
- Worked locally for many years as a licensed pharmacist
- Grew up in Albany County...married and moved to Schenectady county
- 1981 Graduate of Union University,Albany College of Pharmacy,BS Pharmacy
- 1988 Completed NYS Licensed Realtor Program
- 2007 Completed NYS Associate Broker Program
- CIREB Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Board
- CRMLS Capital Region Multiple Listing Service
- NAR National Association of Realtors
- BS Albany College of Pharmacy Union University 81'