Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 1760 Union Street
Niskayuna, NY 12309
My undivided attention to my clients is a constant ambition. I believe that there is no better reward then that of a clients smile and enthusiasm when the job is done efficiently and with a positive result. First time home buying, second time home buying or selling for the first or second time all carry their own variables. Not all experiences are the same so having a knowledgeable agent that understands your needs and knows their way through the Real Estate Market is important. Look no further, I am the one for you!
Monthly Market Update - Capital District
Rates are Low and Inventory is High, Now Is the TIME TO BUY
Thinking of Buying? Congratulations! Lets review the importance of buyer representation you can count on from Marianne Ostrander, Licensed Real Estate Agent with Coldwell Banker Prime Properties during this wonderful journey!
- An overview of the entire home buying process will be clearly laid out for you to assure your understanding.
- Assistance in determining your financial budget in order that you know exactly how much you can afford.
- A breakdown of the mortgage process so it is clear and easy to understand. Assist you in preparing the necessary information and paper work the lending institution will be requesting
- Multiple listings will be provided to you so you can see every available property on the market that falls within your price range and location in which you are interested.
- Expert negotiation skills to get you the best price for your dream home.
- Accurate preparation and presentation of your purchase offer.
- Guidance through the closing procedures to assure a successful transaction.
- Most importantly, my commitmant to you to follow every detail from beginning until closing.
Thinking of Selling? More buyers are out there looking for a home just like yours!
When considering to market your home for sale, call Marianne Ostrander, Licensed Real Estate Agent with Coldwell Banker Prime Properties for a free Comparative Market Analysis. Here is some things to consider when placing your home on the market.
Did You Know:
- Within 15 seconds, a buyer has developed an opinion about your property.
- Buyers are more responsive to homes with bright lights and a clean scent
- A well maintained entry landscaping provides positive curb appeal and invites buyers into your home.
- The home entry creates the buyers first impression of your home.
- The Kitchen is the most important room to impress an expectant buyer.
- A well kept appearance assures buyers that your home has been taken care of.
Things you can do:
- Look at your house from the front and picture yourself coming in as a home buyer.
- Clear any debris that may be in the road, on your driveway or on your lawn
- Shape your shrubs and freshen any landscaping.
- Be sure all your outside lights are in working order.
- Reseal your driveway and walkway if dull and cracking.
- Check your windows and roof for any needed minor repairs.
- Freshen exterior paint including fencing that may be chiped and peeling.
- Replace kitchen and bathroom hardware and/or fixtures if outdated.
- Clean all flooring to provide a clean appearance.
- Closet space should be organized and not appear over stocked.
- Buy storage bins to store items that you are not using and stack them neatly in the garage or basement.
New Homebuyers Agent
Camps and Vacation Properties
Land and Land Development
Real Estate Professionals provide a pathway for our clients to meet their Real Estate needs. My interests are to assure this pathway is efficient and leads to a positive Real Estate experience. Knowledge, dedication and perseverance always needs to be the utmost importance and this is what I bring to my clients. I currently work with sellers and buyers in Residential Real Estate and new construction. With that, I have had the pleasure of interacting with all the professionals this interest encompasses and have assisted buyers through the experience of building their dream home.
My professional interests are to remain as dedicated as I am currently to those that I represent through my Real Estate endeavors. I believe that being the best of what you do is what my clients deserve when they choose me as their agent. I remain current in my education and am driven to remain active in all aspects of Real Estate.
Boces School of Licensed Practical Nursing 1976/1977.
Manfred Real Estate School 2006.
Coldwell Banker Prime Properties New Agent Training Classes.
Continuous Real Estate Education Courses.
- Greater Capital Association Of Realtors
- New York State Association of REALTORS,Inc.
- Multiple Listing Service
Boces Scool of Nursing - Licensed Pratical Nursing Program
Schenectady Community College - Business Administration
Manifred Real Estate School
Continuation in real estate training courses to remain active and updated with the laws and changes of Real Estate.
I am an adventurous person that loves to interact with people and strive to make life better for those around me.
My family is the pride of my existence and being with them is one of my utmost joys.
I love to cook, learn, and bring a smile to the faces of special people.
Huge fan of Saratoga Racetrack, enjoy the morning breakfasts and warm ups as well as the excitement of the Saratoga tradition of horse racing.
Physical and mental stability is always a goal. I love to walk, read, spend time at "The Lake" and take time to enjoy the pleasures of life.
Lifetime resident of the capital region, presently residing in the Town of Rotterdam.
Wife, mother,daughter and friend to many.
Active in local charities in assisting to raise contributions.
Member of the Bishop Gibbons/Notre Dame Alumni.
My community involvement is vast in the area of assisting those around me. I provide transportation to the elderly in need for dr's appointments and testing. I volunteer with many organizations to raise contributions for their cause within the healthcare industry. I am actively participating in the training of young professionals.
1,570 square feet
2 Lancaster Pl, Milton, NY 12020
1,163 square feet
1,200 square feet
Helping Buyers finding the home that they have been dreaming of is my favorite ambition.
Assistings buyers in preparing their home to place on the market to achieve the highest value possibe.