Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 1345 New Scotland Road
Slingerlands, NY 12159
Full time real estate professional since 1985 with experience in the construction business, initally specializing in the renovation and restoration of historic properties. Experienced in site acquisition, development and property management as well as commercial sales and leasing. Extensive experience in residential new construction development, new and existing home sales and relocation. I have received multiple sales awards including the Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Award, International Diamond Society Award and International Sterling Society Award, while providing comprehensive service to buyers and sellers.
Commercially, I have recently been entrusted to market a portfolio of over 50 not-for-profit buildings, including churches, schools, rectories, convents, gymnasiums and recreational facillities.
- I am a Certified 1031 Exchange Advisor.
- Trained by The Amercian Arbitration Association in Mediation.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson since 1985
- Member of Greater Capital Association of Realtors, Commercial/Industrial Real Estate Board, NAR & NYSAR
Monthly Market Update - Capital District
- Residential Sales
- Commercial Sales & Leasing
- Land Development
- Multi-Family Sales
- Board President & Facilities Chair of The Addictions Care Center of Albany
- Board Member/Secretary of the Addictions Care Foundation
- Member Capitalize Albany Forum 2011
- Avid Golfer
- Writer/Published Author
- Likes to Travel