Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 1760 Union Street
Niskayuna, NY 12309
With over 20 Years of successfully selling real estate in the Capital Region Paul and The Friello Team has achieved many awards and recognitions.
- Top 1% of all agents Company Wide
- Pinnacle Award 9 years running (Top 1%)
- 2004 International Presidents Circle/Pinnacle Platinum
- 2005 International Diamond Society/Pinnacle Platinum/Broker Award
- 2006 2nd Place New Listings Taken/3rd Place Listings Sold/2nd Buyer Controlled Sales
- 2007 Pinnacle Platinum/2nd Place Listings Taken/2nd Place Listings Sold/2nd Place Buyer Controlled Sales
- 2008 Pinnacle Platinum/1st Place Listings Sold/1st Place Total Closed Units/2nd place buyer Controlled Sales
- 2009 Pinnacle Platinum/1st Place Listings Sold & Total Closed Units/2nd Place Team Total Closed units.
- 2010 Pinnacle Platinum Elite/1st Place Listing Sold/Buyer Controlled Sales/Total Closed Units. International Presidents Circle Award Winner. 1st Place Team Total Closed Units.
- 2011 Pinnacle Platinum Elite/1st Place Listings Sold/2nd Place Buyer Controlled Sales/Total Closed Units/1st Place Team Total Closed Units/National Presidents Circle Elite Team
- 2012 Pinnacle Platinum Elite / Presidents Circle Elite - Team
- 2013 Pinnacle Platinum Elite / 1st Place Listings Sold & Total Closed Units (Niskayuna) / 1st Place Team Total Buyer Controlled Sales / 1st Place Total Closed Units / National Presidents Circle Elite Team
- 2014 Pinnacle Platinum Elite / 1st Place Listings Sold & Total Closed Units (Coldwell Banker Prime Properties) / International Presidents Elite Team
- 2015 Pinnacle Platinum Elite (1st place Listings Sold & Total Closed units Coldwell Banker Prime Properties) International Presidents Elite Team
Let The Friello Team go to work for you TODAY!
Call For Your Free Market Analysis...Or To Set Up A Buyer Interview!
- Listing Specialist
- Negotiating Top Dollar
- Buyer Representation
- Residential Sales
- Commercial Sales
- Investment Properties
- Vacant land
Cutting Edge Marketing...
The Friello Team uses a number of cutting edge marketing resources...
1. 25 Local & National Websites Including
- CBPP PRIME
- and many more...
2. Enhanced Realtor.com | Enhanced Zillow.com | Enhanced Trulia.com
- allows 25 high def pictures
- feature your home at the top of page (30x more views)
- unlimited text to describe home
- email reports on view & hits on the property.
3.Purchase Internet Domain For Property
- allows easy access to view photos of property
- full description of home
- report on surrounding areas and schools
- easy access to contact The Friello Team
- rider for sign with domain name
4.Talk To Text
- allows potential buyers to access information 24/7
- allows us to retrieve buyer information to follow up on
- number on sign
5.Real Estate Virtual Tours
- allows buyers to tour your home from their computer
- puts high def pictures to sound w/descriptions.
These are just a few of the many cutting edge marketing techniques your home will receive when listing with The Friello Team. Call today to schedule an appointment, and see the rest of the tools used to get you top dollar!
Ralph reviewed Paul Friello| 08/04/2015
Paul Friello has provided an excellent response to several concerns which have developed over the past several months. As an experienced realtor who happens to deal extensively and reside in the area that I am selling a home in, he has guided me in finding an excellent new home at a price well below market value. I am very happy with my new home and found it within 10 days after I started reviewing properties. He has also provided a reference to an excellent estate sale manager for the disposal of personal property at my former residence. Paul is polite, and punctual. His negotiation skill helped me very much to get an excellent price on my new home. His referrals also helped me to get an excellent mortgage deal and to get excellent legal and home inspection service.
James reviewed Paul Friello |05/13/2015 |Helped me buy a home
Paul got it done! Our home had been on the market for close to a year with another realtor and when it didn't sell, we researched and interviewed many new realtors to help in selling our home. From the first time we spoke he brought confidence, knowledge and experience to the table. His familiarity with Rotterdam was huge. He was upfront and honest about what both his and our expectations should be when selling our home and was always a phone call away if we had any questions or ever needed anything. Our home sold in a couple weeks. He then helped us to find and secure our new home...that included navigating and assisting us through a "bidding war", one that got our family the home of our dreams. We could not have been any happier about the experience we had with Paul and would absolutely recommend (and have) his expertise to anyone else looking for a realtor to help in selling and/or purchasing a home. He rocked!
Paul is easy to deal with. He really does work to get the buyer a great deal. He is knowledgeable and very competent at what he does. He is willing and able, resourceful in supporting requested research.
Paul Friello |06/02/2015 |Helped me sell a homereviewed
I am very happy to give Paul Friello my highest recommendation for any of your real estate needs. Paul sold our family home that 5 of us grew up in with our parents. He was very conscientious at all times in his efforts. Paul brings that professional demeanor and attitude with great confidence that he can meet or exceed your needs. We all found him very personable and easy to deal with. Paul filled us in on market level housing costs in the area and what was a good price to list our house for. His knowledge of the market environment allowed him to provide a realistic time frame that we should expect the process to take. He felt that the house would be attractive for example for a young family as a starter home. Along the way through his efforts and via an open house he would always keep us informed as to the traffic through and comments made by prospective buyers. He made some suggestions for minor changes that he felt would enhance the appeal and make it more attractive for that target market. In the end you want someone that you can trust to get the job done best for you and in a timely manner. Everything always went smoothly and I feel that Paul would be an exceptional choice to meet your real estate needs whether you are selling or buying a home.
Paul has been a member of the local community for over 50 years! He was born and raised in Schenectady County and has deep roots in the Capital Region community. He has been, and is currently involved community charities including Big Brothers / Big Sisters, the Make A Wish Foundation and Toys for Tots. Paul is always looking to lend a helping hand to a fellow neighbor or community member.
If you would like to make a donation to any of these foundations you can send me an email at Pfriello@cbpp.com or click on the foundation links below - Thank You for Your Support!
Seller Says Sell!!! BEAUTIFUL HOME in Colonial Manor!
73 Cindy Crest Drive | Rotterdam, NY 12306
$319,604 | 3 Bedroom | 2.5 Bath | 1944 SqFt
Check This Stuff Out!
181 Butler St, Rotterdam, NY 12303
1,456 square feet
1,758 square feet
2,895 square feet
1,640 square feet
1,103 square feet
1,014 square feet
1,611 square feet
1,616 square feet
307 Hoosick St, Troy, NY 12180
2,012 square feet
1,558 square feet
1,680 square feet
1,716 square feet
171 Fox Hill Rd, Edinburg, NY 12134
1,056 square feet
3,813 square feet
1,742 square feet
314 Howell St, Rotterdam, NY 12303
1,685 square feet
1140 Eugene Dr, Rotterdam, NY 12303
2,487 square feet
143 Decker Rd, Summit, NY 12149
2,500 square feet
1,644 square feet
1,341 square feet
1000 Peter Rd, Schenectady, NY 12303
1,544 square feet
2921 Ford Av, Rotterdam, NY 12306
1,363 square feet
1,720 square feet
1,465 square feet
132 Tutera Ct, Cobleskill, NY 12187
2,488 square feet
1,279 square feet
1,920 square feet
1,210 square feet
0 Putnam Rd, Rotterdam, NY 12306
0 Mariaville Rd, Rotterdam, NY 12306
1,661 square feet
1959 Clement Rd, Rotterdam, NY 12302
1,825 square feet
3 Sheffield Rd, Glenville, NY 12302
1,288 square feet