Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 178 Glen St.
Glens Falls, NY 12801
Welcome to my Website
- Coldwell Banker Sales Associate since 1989
- Commercial Broker since 1993
- Associate Broker since 1994
- S.T.A.R. development program in 1994
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Club Member
- Capital Region Commercial, Industrial Real Estate Board Member since 1997
- Member of Warren/Washington/Saratoga County MLS member of the New York State Association of Realtors
- Member of the Coldwell Banker Commercial Division
- Consistent winner of The President's Circle Award since 1993, which is one of the highest accolades presented to the top 10% Sales Associates in the Country
- GRI (Graduate of Realtor Institute)& CEA (Certified Exchange Advisor)designations
Monthly Market Update Videos
I majored in carpentry at Smith Vocational High School and then went on to attended Holyoke and Greenfield Community Colledges where I studied engineering while working as an engineering tech for Digital Equipment Corp. In 1984 I moved to the Glens Falls area to take a job as a manufacturing engineer. I worked as a manufacturing engineer for several years until 1989 when the company sold. At that time I obtained my Real Estate license with Coldwell Banker.
I am a member of the Warren County Board of Reators, the local YMCA and Triatholn club. I help out the meals on wheels program.
I enjoy many sports, mainly at this time in my life I ride and race road and Mt. bikes, swim and work out whenever I can. I buy and manage real estate investment properties and love to travel.
Bachelor in Manufacturing Engineering from Holyoke Community College
Certified Exchange Advisor
I was born in Vermont and moved to Western Mass as a teenager. I relocated to Glens Falls in1984 to work with a new start up company in the field of electronic manufacturing and assembly where I worked as an engineer. The company was sold after a few years. At that time I decided to pursue a career in buying and selling real estate. I soon became a full time Realtor and at the same time continued growing and managing my portfolio of rental properties. I have been a full time Realtor since 1989. In my spare time from 1986 until 1996, 3 nights a week and 10 week ends during the summer and early fall, I played Semi pro football for the Glens Falls "Green Jackets", receiving their highest honor of "1st Team all league" award and MVP in my position as a defensive back. After football I took up bike riding and started racing road and Mountain bikes of which I do daily. I enjoy travel and adventure.
I have been a full time real estate agent since 1998 with Coldwell Banker. I own and manage my personal portfoilio of approximatly 90 to 100 rental units which include both residential and commercial units.
Investing in Commercial Property
Staging your home to sell