Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 5008-5010 W. Genesee Street
Camillus, NY 13031
My personall interests are, Hiking, Walking,Bowling,Golfing,and Camping. I also love gardening and home interior decorating.
Welcome to my Website
It's not everyday that you will decide to sell or purchase a home. Taking that step can produce some difficult questions. In today's ever changing market you will want to work with a real estate agent that can give you the information you are going to need to make those informed decisions. I am that agent for you. I am a full time agent and my focus is on providing outstanding service weather you are selling your existing home or purchasing a new home.
- Member of the Greater Syracuse Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Association and NY State Association of Realtors
- I am an Aggressive agent and will prepare a marking plan that will enable you to get your house not just listed but SOLD !
- As a buyers agent i will represtent you in the purchase of your new home and will work beside you step by step.
- At the end of the process whether buying or selling, I feel that I have made a new friend along the way .
UPDATING A BATHROOM ON A BUDGET
Coldwell Banker Search Page
Watch here to see how buyers search for there new homes and how
I help you sell your home
Theres no place like Home
Click on this Coldwell Banker On Location link to search for your new home.
Community Services Links
Here are some various links that you might find helpful
Home Sweet Home
Tips on house staging
Heres a great video on how to stage your home when your ready to put it on the market
Every two years we are required to take 22 credit hours of continued education to be able to renew our real estate license.
This year my classes were,
I am always wanting to learn more about realestate so that I
can be as informed about the issues facing buyers and sellers.
I am a graduate of Ithaca High School class of 1975 the 100Th graduating class from that school and I attended Tompkins County Community College also know as TC3.