Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 1754 Rt. 9, Parkwood Plaza
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Welcome to my Website
Whether you are buying or selling a home, hiring the right person makes all the difference for you and your family. You need someone who is committed to earning your business. I invite you to contact me and let me assist you with this important transaction.
- If you own real estate and you're thinking of selling, I would be happy to provide you with a no obligation home evaluation
- In today's competitive real estate market, timing is everything. Many homes are sold before they are even advertised. Beat other home buyers to new listings with my Listing Notification Service
- Whether you are a first time home buyer or an experienced buyer or seller, moving into or out of the area, I can help!
- I will provide superior customer service with consistent personal contact right through closing and beyond
- Over 300 agents working for you.
- Our One Place connection insures your home will be advertised "Everywhere Every Day, until it is Sold".
- Specializing in client satisfaction
Monthly Market Update - Capital District
One of the most important things I can do as a Realtor is to continually improve my skills through education and keeping up to date on the latest technology which helps to extend the range of services I can provide to my Clients
There are many qualities that go into being and excellent Realtor which includes integrity, knowledge of the community and market and effective negotiation skills. First and foremost, is my "Client First" philosophy. This means keeping myself accessible, truly listening and responding quickly to your needs.
FIRST TIME OR SEASONED BUYERS
Steps to buying a home -
- GET PREAPPROVED FOR A MORTGAGE. Do you know how much house you can afford. Probably not, unless you've talked to a lender. Pre-approval helps in other ways. consider this scenario. A home seller gets two similar offers. One is accompanied by a letter from the buyer's lender that states that they are pre-approved for a mortgage. The other has no support documents. Which offer do you think the seller will consider first?
- DETERMINE YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS. Buying a home isn't as difficult as you might think,even if you're short on funds, but the process will go a lot smoother if you get familiar with the market and narrow down your wants and needs before you start looking at homes.
- CHOOSE A BUYER'S AGENT.Traditionally real estate agents represent the seller in a transaction. A buyer's agent's job and fiduciary responsibility (legal duty) is to you the buyer.Choose me as your Buyer's Agent. and I can help with these steps and everything else right up to closing and beyond. I will use diligence in locating a home with a price and terms acceptable to you and use professional knowledge and skill to negotiate the purchase for you.
Contact me today and let me go to work for you.
Moving Into Or Out Of The Capital District? I Can Help!
I know sometimes my clients are not sure whether or not to take a job offer or transfer. Instead of wandering around on your own, I will be happy to take the time to show you anything that is of particular interest to you and your family. I am always glad to help in any way I can. I know this is a very stressful time and a knowledgeable and understanding Realtor can make all the difference.
If you are considering a move out of the Capital District, I can put you in touch with a top agent in the area that is of interest to you.
Are you considering a move into or out of the Capital District?
If you or anyone you know is considering a move, I can send you a Free Relocation Package which will introduce you to the specific areas you are interested in including valuable information about the community, schools and the real estate market.
If you would like me to send you a package to you or your friend, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Representation of Buyer and Seller Clients
Relocation of Buyers and Sellers
Smart Phone Users - Take Me With You!
Smart phone users, scan the QR code for the latest in real estate listings and up-to-the-minute news.
REAL ESTATE TODAY RADIO
Real Estate Today opens doors for buyers and sellers with critical and credible information on the real estate market. It’s fast paced and fact packed with experts, interviews, call-ins, field reports, and timely market conditions.
Real Estate Today is your instant connection to the American Dream of home ownership! Click on the radio button below and begin listening now.
NAR Member (National Association of Realtors)
NYSAR Member (New York State Association of Realtors)
GCAR Member (Greater Capital District Association of Realtors)
CRMLS Member (Capital Region Multiple Listing Service)