Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 178 Glen St.
Glens Falls, NY 12801
My specialties are log homes, resort and second home properties, and green properties. I enjoy working with first time homebuyers too. Buying a home is a real education and I will walk you through every step of the process, from getting you prequalified, to you taking possession of the keys to your new house.
Monthly Market Update Videos
Welcome to my Website
I have a background in teaching, log home sales and I was an officer in the U.S. Naval Reserve. My family, which includes my Havanese dog, Meeko, lives in a log home. We own investment property and a vacation home in Schroon Lake, NY. Please ask how you can own properties too.
* Experienced in listing and selling residential properties
* Specializing in second homes, log homes, investment properties, land and vacation properties
* Earned the Green/Sustainable Property Designation from the National Association of Realtors
* Earned the Resort and Second-home Property Specialist Certification from the National
Association of Realtors
* Member of National Association of Realtors
* Member of New York State Association of Realtors
* Member of Warren County Association of Realtors
* Masters Degree in Reading from Northern Michigan University
* Masters Degree in Educational Administration from State University of New York, Albany
My personal interests are traveling and boating. I also have a private pilot license.
I have traveled through North America, Asia, Australia, Africa and Europe. Coldwell Banker is an international company. Where would you like to buy your next property? I can help you find that property.
I enjoy ushering at church and stewarding at local dog shows. My dog, Meeko, is part of Therapy Dogs International. We go to visit the elementary school on occasion.