Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 1754 Rt. 9, Parkwood Plaza
Clifton Park, NY 12065
HOW MAY I HELP YOU?
What makes Suzanne Dingley consistently rank as a top agent in the Capital District?
It's actually quite simple ~ there is no substitute for experience and integrity.
I love sharing my 20 years of experience and knowledge to help clients make wise decisions.
How may I help you?
It’s important to have an experienced and successful agent. Top agents have many things to juggle and keep track of ~ showing properties, attending inspections and dealing with any issues that may arise, reviewing and negotiating offers, reviewing qualifications of prospective purchasers, collecting escrow deposits, submitting contracts to attorneys and relocation companies, keeping track of contingency deadlines, reviewing mortgage commitments, maintain numerous websites, obtain feedback from agents on listed properties ~ just to name a few. Obviously, you can’t be a seasoned and successive agent and be readily available to everyone. Our team works together seamlessly and end result is service to our sellers and buyers that exceeds expectations. I am fortunate to have a superb full-time assistant who is always available. Many of the questions our clients have can be answered immediately by her.
Looing for a Buyer's Agent?
The Suzanne Dingley Team offers you the services of a full-time buyer's agent who works on your behalf to promote your interests with good faith, loyalty and fidelity. As a buyer, you have the expertise of an agent who dedicates herself solely to working with buyers. Enza Shellard, my buyer's agent, is a former bank manager and has been my buyer’s agent for 10 years. Our goal is to help people find what is best for them in terms of their personal and financial needs. We treat the purchase or sale of every home as if it were our own. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest professional service.
."WE WILL SERVE YOU, NOT SELL YOU.".
Experience and Wisdom - there is no substitute!
Experience is priceless......make the right move - Call Suzanne Dingley
- The Suzanne Dingley Team recognized as #1 of all Coldwell Banker affiliates in New York State
- #1 Coldwell Banker Prime Properties Resale Agent in GCI in Southern Saratoga County
- #1 Coldwell Banker Prime Properties agent for listings sold, buyer sales & total closed units
- #1 Agent (out of 360) to predict the selling price of transferee's homes with the greatest accuracy - awarded by a major provider of world-wide relocation services. "Giving sellers the honest professional opinion rather than what they want to hear isn't always easy."
- #7 out of over 2,400 agents in the Capital Region Multiple Listing Service in residential resales
- Member of International President’s Elite placing Suzanne in the top 3% of all Coldwell Banker sales associates world-wide.
- Consistent recipient of top performance awards both locally and nationally since 1994.
- The Suzanne Dingley Team awarded the Coldwell Banker Prime Properties "Service Excellence" award
- Relocation Marketing Specialist working with major relocation companies. Call us in confidence before you are assigned.
- Clients include many corporate executives as well as first time home buyers; references gladly provided on request.
Areas of Specialization
- "Accredited Home-Staging Specialist" - before you get your home ready for sale, call me for a free consultation.
- A top marketing/listing agent of homes for sale. "When U need it $old call Suzanne Dingley, then start packing!"
- Working with families being transferred into and out of the Capital District, I understand your specific needs and concerns, not only in housing needs and the impact of resale value, but in community and schools.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist - SRES® program specifically designed to serve senior property owners and buyers. SRES® designees demonstrate requisite knowledge & expertise to counsel senior clients through financial & lifestyle transitions involved in buying or selling a home
- As your Buyer's Agent, The Suzanne Dingley Team assists you in finding and negotiating terms for the best home to suit your finances and personal needs
- Works with top relocation companies bringing people into and out of the Albany area for some of the area's largest corporations including Global Foundries, General Electric, Garden Way, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Plug Power, Pfizer, Parke Davis, Philip Morris, U.S. Government, AT&T, Cordis, R.P.I., Albany Medical Center, Target, Polaris, Northwestern Mutual, Norton, Time Warner Cable, GMAC, Momentive Performance, AIG, Lockheed Martin, MapInfo, and several financial institutions.
WHY SELL YOUR HOME WITH SUZANNE DINGLEY?
Wouldn't you like EVERY advantage when it comes time to sell your home? As a result of selling your home with Coldwell Banker Prime Properties, the largest real estate company in New York State, your home will be exposed to the greatest number of potential buyers.
"WHEN U NEED IT $OLD, CALL SUZANNE DINGLEY,
THEN START PACKING!"
If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, give me a call and I will put my 20 years of Real Estate experience and knowledge of the area and schools to work for you. I have sold close to 700 homes and would love to help you buy or sell!
- A top listing agent of homes for sale
- Specializing in Corporate Relocation working directly with several relocation companies
- Senior Real Estate Specialist - knowledge and expertise to counsel senior clients through financial & lifestyle transitions involved in buying or selling a home.
- Buyer's Agent
- Able to advise sellers how to best prepare their home for sale
- Residential resale and new construction
- "Previews" (luxury) premier properties specialist
- Whether a first time homebuyer, "seasoned" transferee, moving up, moving down - I can help!
I WANT TOP DOLLAR FOR MY HOME!
Free consultation and comparative Market Analysis (CMA) with absolutely no obligation. As a skilled agent I can recommend changes that will enhance the salability of your home, thus increasing the price and/or decreasing the length of time for sale. Contact me today!
Find out how your home compares to others across the country
A brief overview of the Capital Region Market ~
MY LISTINGS ~ OR SEARCH ALL OF MLS
Take the guesswork out of your search for your dream home. We use state of the art technology and will inform you of new inventory virtually as it is entered into the Multiple Listing Service. Imagine the advantage...you will know about new properties coming on the market even before many agents do! Remember, we can work with you on any property that is actively listed for sale no matter who the listing broker is.
Search every home that is currently for sale in The Capital Region, including new construction right here on my website SEARCH HOMES FOR SALE. Through the Multiple Listing Service, I can sell you any home that is offered for sale. I also may be aware of homes available that may not be on MLS.
CLEAN, DECLUTTER, DISCARD - MAKE A HOUSE SHINE FOR RESALE!
Purging belongings can be an arduous task for anyone, but it's especially so if you are getting your home ready for sale. Here are 13 tips to help make the task of decluttering less daunting.
1. Study the entire house. Don't tackle every room in one fell swoop. Go room-by-room, starting at the front door. Pretend you are seeing each room for the first time, says Kammie Lisenby, CEO of The Organizing Experts in Seattle. The goal is to make rooms resemble those in a hotel, says professional organizer Katrina Teeple, owner of Operation Organization in Los Angeles.
2. Make piles. Organize piles as you clear each room — for example, stack items to keep, give to family or friends, donate to a charity, sell online, get hauled away, and consign. Bear in mind the size of the home you're moving to, the degree of sentimental attachment, and the financial value of each item. It’s best to put highly personal items aside in the keep pile, such as family photos you don’t want buyers to see during showings, says Lisenby.
3. Create a spreadsheet. A master list of what rooms will require organizing tasks can be helpful. This will also aid in prioritizing expenses, such as home improvements, paint, and staging elements. To play it safe with finicky buyers, go neutral in paint and decor, says Teeple.
4. Empty closets. Often becoming a graveyard for all the belongings you don’t know what to do with, clean, spacious closets are a coveted feature among buyers. Izsak suggests eliminating anything not worn or used in the last two years. Aim to dispose of 50% of wardrobes since most people only wear 20% of their clothes 80% of the time, he says. The remaining items should be stored on uniform rods, or in labeled, see-through bins, says Teeple.
5. Clear off counters and bookcases. Get rid of books that won’t be reread, particularly now that so many people read online. Add a few home decor items for sparkle. When in doubt, follow the “rule of three,” a mantra among home stagers, by clustering items into threes to create visual appeal. The final effect should reflect a neutral style.
6. Inspect the home’s exterior. Depending on the time of year, you may need to hire a professional to clear leaves, snow, or ice, so that they don’t hide a home’s features. Messiness and wear and tear on the outside indicates to buyers that the inside hasn’t been cared for well.
7. Check curb appeal all around. While the front yard is key to making a good first impression, more home owners spend time out back, so be sure lawns, shrubs, trees, and amenities like a fence and air conditioning condensers are maintained.
8. Spruce up the kitchen. This is the home’s most popular gathering spot and another place where everything gets dumped—backpacks, car keys, cell phones, etc. The rule of three applies here, too. Don't stuff anything into a pantry or cabinets; get rid of it if it hasn’t been used in a few years. Also, clean out the refrigerator and freezer.
9. Make bathrooms spotless. Not everyone has a spa bathroom to unwind in, but clean grout, tiles, shower door, and vanity can make a big difference in an average bathroom. Clear out the prime real estate of a medicine cabinet, add crisp white or other neutral towels, fresh soaps, and a plant, Teeple suggests.
10. Purge basements, attics, and garages. These are a home’s purgatories—where stuff goes to never see the bright light of day, says Izsak. Anything that’s been moved at least twice and not opened needs to be reassessed, says Chris Seman, president of Caring Transitions in Cincinnati, a relocation service. Separate the items to be stored in see-through bins to reveal their contents; do so by categories, such as holiday decorations; and be sure bins are labeled clearly and have lids to keep out pests.
11. Professionalize an office. With more home owners working from home, a separate room or corner for an office can boost sales appeal. Clear up paper piles and file documents—but remember, most home owners only reference 5% of their files, says Seman. The work area should include good illumination, a comfortable chair, and clean equipment, says Izsak.
12. Get rid of belongings. Now it’s time for you to rethink what to do with everything in piles. Here are some upsides and downsides to these decisions:
- Sell or auction through an online vendor like Craigslist or eBay or at a flea market. Downside: It may take time to get the desired price.
- Leave at a consignment shop to get stuff out of a house now. Downside: Proceeds get shared, and it may take a while to sell.
- Give away to family, friends, or a nonprofit such as freecycle.org. Some communities let residents leave stuff outside their house with a sign, “Take it!” Upside: It gets rid of things fast.
- Have a group haul it away such as 1-800-Got-Junk? Upside: This avoids driving it to a dumpster.
- Donate to a charity. Upside: It gets out of a house, helps someone in need, and provides a deduction. Fill out IRS Form 8283 if total exceeds $500.
- Organize a yard sale. If time is of the essence, the seller could hire a professional who sets up tables, takes money, and gets rid of what doesn’t sell. Downside: Proceeds get shared.
13. Don’t repeat collector mania. Once you move into your new home with fewer possessions, purchase carefully.
Courtesy of Barbara Ballinger
9 Hampton Cir, Halfmoon, NY 12118
3 bed / 2 bath
1319 Sacandaga Rd, Charlton, NY 12010
6 bed / 4 bath
21 Sycamore St, Ballston, NY 12019
3 bed / 3 bath
23 Robinwood Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065
3 bed / 3 bath
21 Robin Hill Rd, Halfmoon, NY 12118
4 bed / 3 bath
50 Brookline Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065
4 bed / 3 bath
13 Tracey Ct, Clifton Park, NY 12065
4 bed / 3 bath
36 Torrey Pines, Clifton Park, NY 12065
4 bed / 3 bath
17 Sandalwood Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065
5 bed / 3 bath
97 Thimbleberry Rd, Malta, NY 12020
2 bed / 2 bath
98 Ave of the Oaks, Clifton Park, NY 12065
4 bed / 3 bath
19 Stoney Heights Ct, Clifton Park, NY 12065
4 bed / 3 bath