Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 1754 Rt. 9, Parkwood Plaza
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Dedicated to Providing Customer Service!
810 Parkside Ave, Schenectady
4 Bedroom, 2 Bath Brick Cape
Hardwood floors, newer roof, furnace, central air
Freshly painted, new carpeting, full dry basement
1 Carnevale, Colonie, NY
3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath Raised Ranch
Open Kitchen, Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances
Remodeled Bathrooms, Composite Deck, In-ground Pool
1808 Van Cortland St, Rotterdam
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath cape
Hardwood floors, freshly painted
48 Sunset Blvd, Colonie
Nestled on a cul-de-sac, surrounded by mature trees
Redwood contemporary, 4 BRs, 2 Full baths
Office, composite deck
New furnace(s), central air, roof, water heater
One of a Kind
6 Manor Court, Ballston Lake
Country Knolls 5 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Colonial.
New roof, newer furnace, walk out basement.
3 Season room.
18 Broderick St, Colonie
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Bungalow
Hardwood floors, newer appliances
Roof just 4 years old with transferable warranty
Central Air, Newer Furnace
Low Colonie Taxes
5 Cambridge Dr, Clifton Park, NY
3 Bedroom, 1.1 Bath Raised Ranch
Windows just 2 years old, Furance and C/A only 3 years old
3 Clare Castle Drive, Colonie, NY
5 Bedrooms, 2.1 baths
Fenced yard, finished basement, 17 x 30 addition
549 Quaker Lane, Delanson, NY
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Ranch with 48' x 36' Outbuilding
479 Main Ave, Wynantskill
3 Story home with lots of potential
7 year old furnace, 6 month old water heater
A Proven Track Record
Consumers have a lot of realtors from which to choose.
- 1st Place, Clifton Park office, Units Closed 2014
- 1st Place, Clifton Park office, Buyer Controlled Sales 2014
- Presidential Elite Award Winner, 2014
- 1st Place, Clifton Park office, Units Closed 2013
- 1st Place, Clifton Park office, Buyer Controlled Sales 2013
- 2nd Place, Clifton Park office, Units Closed 2013
- 2nd Place, Clifton Park office, Units Closed 2012 and 2013
- 2nd Place, Clifton Park office, Listings Sold 2011
- Recipient of Coldwell Banker’s Prestigious Pinnacle Designation 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Recipient of Coldwell Banker's Sterling Society Award 2011 and 2012
- Recognized by the Women's Council of Realtors as one of the Area's Top Realtors 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Listing Leader, February 2015
- Listing Leader~and~Sales Leader, Clifton Park office, January 2015
- Listing Leader~and~Sales Leader, Clifton Park office, December 2014
- Sales Leader, Clifton Park office, November 2014
- Listings Leader, Clifton Park office, October 2014
- Sales Leader, Clifton Park office, September 2014
- Sales Leader, Clifton Park office, August 2014
- Listings Leader, Clifton Park office, July 2014
- Sales Leader, Clifton Park office, June 2014
- Listings Leader ~ and ~ Sales Leader, Clifton Park office, May 2014
- Sales Leader, Clifton Park office, April 2014
- Sales Leader, Clifton Park office, March 2014
- Listings Leader ~and~ Sales Leader, Clifton Park office, February 2014
- Listings Leader ~and~ Sales Leader, Clifton Park office, January 2014
- Listings Leader, Clifton Park office, December 2013
- Sales Leader, Clifton Park office, November 2013
- Listings Leader and Sales Leader, Clifton Park office, October 2013
- Listings Leader, Clifton Park office, September 2013
- Special Achiever (Combination of Listings and Sales) August 2013
- Special Achiever (Combination of Listings and Sales) July 2013
- Special Achiever (Combination of Listings and Sales) April 2013
- Special Achiever (Combination of Listings and Sales) February 2013
**A complete list of awards/recognitions are listed in the link to the left under "Experience and Integrity."**
- Accredited Staging Professional (Staged Homes Sell Faster!)
- Full Time Licensed Realtor
- Capital Region Native and life-long resident
Get Pre-Approved Right Here, Right Now with SEFCU
Think you've found "the one," but not sure whether you can afford your dream home? Remember, you'll still want things like heat, food, maybe an occasional movie out. Elaine Dickinson at SEFCU has an on-line preapproval available to you right now. You can call Elaine at 518-369-3821 or click on the link below.
Lifelong Capital Region Native
As a life-long resident of the Capital Region, you'll be in knowledgeable hands as I have lived, worked and played in the Capital District all my life.
So why real estate? There's so many career options in Upstate New York. why the real estate industry? I'll put my cards on the table. When I bought my first home, I had no idea what I was doing. My realtor didn't explain anything to me, just told me where to sign and where to be at what time. I need to understand why I'm doing something. The process was confusing and left me feeling quite overwhelmed.
It's imperative that my clients feel confident in their decision to buy or sell a home. You will have a firm understanding of the home buying (or selling) process when we work together. Check out the testimonials on my website, and you'll find happy clients!
A little bit about me; I'm a life-long resident of the Capital Region. I am a graduate of Colonie Central High School, in addition to the College of St. Rose in Albany, NY. I earned a BA in Sociology/Criminal Justice in 1988. In 1991, I secured a job as an office manager at a law firm in downtown Schenectady. I managed that firm until 2000, then moved on to manage a firm in the Colonie/Guilderland area until 2008.
How is that of benefit to you? Attention to detail, organization, communication and follow up! Believe me, I may have to place ten phone calls and several e-mails, but I will get you the answers you need!!
In 2007, I obtained my real estate license and became a full time agent with Coldwell Banker Prime Properties in June 2008.
I love the Capital Region. It's where I work. It's where I play. It's where I live and raise my family. Welcome to the Capital Region in Upstate New York. I'm eager to show you my home town!
Ronald McDonald House Charities - October 1, 2014 Quarterly Visit
On Wednesday, October1, 2014, some of my Clifton Park colleagues and I had the privilege to make dinner for the families at Albany's Ronald McDonald House in Albany. We served an Oktoberfest-themed meal of roast pork, homemade applesauce, spatzle, bread pudding and more. All the food was homemade and prepared right at the facility. We also had the good fortune to gift the Ronald McDonald House with a full set of Cutco knives, which was so very much appreciated.
Area School Rankings
Moving into unknown territory is scary enough. Compile that with having to choose the right school, not an easy task. Noted below: the latest school rankings as of 10/2014.
The Family That Stages Together...