Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 433 Loudon Road
Loudonville, NY 12211
Welcome to my website
Here to help you through your Real Estate Transactions: Buying or Selling
- General: Full time Realtor, married to Kristopher Kusche and proud mother of twin boys, moved to Capital District in 1991 (over 15 years in Loudonville)
- Credentials: Licensed Salesperson, Short Sales and Foreclosures Certified, Member of Greater Capital Association of Realtors, Member of New York State Association of Realtors, Member of the National Association of Realtors and Member of Capital Region Multiple Listing Service
- Specialties: First Time Home Buyer and Sellers, Sellers Agent, Buyers Agent, and Investment Properties.
- Speciality Markets: Vacation/Second, New Homes, Lot/Land
Originally born on Long Island, grew up in Hampton Bays where I assisted in our hotel's conversion to business condominiums. About twenty years ago I moved north to the Capital District, I purchased my current home/lot, which I demolished and worked with a local builder to build a beautiful new home.
First-time Home Buyers
Avid Scrapbooker and frequent Walt Disney World visitor. I am a Disney Vacation Club owner at Broadwalk Villas and Villas at Saratoga Springs at Walt Disney World. It is nice to get away in the winter months when the snow is bad here for a week or so.
Marymount College-Tarrytown, NY, BA Psychology
Siena College-Loudonville, NY, Certificate in Education, Marketing/Management Concentration
Manfred Real Estate School-Latham, NY, Real Estate Courses
After graduating from college, I went to work for my parent's and grandparent's motel on Long Island, The Irish Mist Inc. While there, they started a large renovation project spanning several years. I gained first hand knowledge in business, and real estate. That project started my initial interest in real estate and construction.
Since moving upstate, I have worked in the health care and education fields, but continued to invest in the real estate market. Now, having the opportunity to focus on an area that I have always loved, and look forward to helping people find homes and properties that they love.
I have had ownership in several different types of real-estate properties: primary residence, vacation properties and timeshares. Having these experiences allows me to share what I have learned with you. You need a realtor who can help you find what is best for your situation.
Remember I will only work one side of the transaction-What does that mean to you? If I listed your home and also had a buying client that wanted to buy your home- this would be working both sides. How can I get you the most money your house is worth and get the buyer the home for the best price-I can't- someone is going to come up short. To prevent this I promise to never work both sides. If the situation happened where your listing is perfect for one of my buying clients, I will immediatly ask a co-worker to take over the buyer's side for me. This eliminates any conflict potential, and both sides have agents working for their best interest.
My chief interest is helping you find a home or property that you love. I am interested in new construction, single family or multi-family homes in the Capital District-especially Loudonville, Newtonville, and Latham. I have viewed homes from Crystal Lake to Duanesburg, Saratoga to Ravena to help clients find the right home for them.
- 10 years volunteer experience as an EMT and a former chief of an volunteer ambulance on Long Island.
- 10+ years volunteer service with Cub and Boy Scouts as a Den Leader, Assistant Den Leader, and currently a Council Member and Treasurer. I also volunteer in the local Council Office and help with research projects.
- Current President of PTSA for Shaker High School
- Habitat for Humanity 2011 Build at Alexander St.
Sign Up for My Newsletter
Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
What We do for You!