Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 1345 New Scotland Road
Slingerlands, NY 12159
Welcome to my Website
- Lifelong Bethlehem resident-(BCHS-1984)
- Bachelor of Arts in Behavioral Science-Green Mountain College 1988
- Affiliations: Member - GCAR - Greater Capital Association of Realtors, NYSAR-New York State Association of Realtors, NAR-National Association of Realtors, Capital Region Multiple Listing Service
- Tim can help you determine the value of your property in a timely manner for the full value.
- Dedicated to offering the service and expertise necessary to ensure your real estate goals are met.
I have been a volunteer with the American Cancer Society for about 5 years now providing transportation to and from cancer treatements and Doctor appointments for those people who don't have transportation.
My professional background is in sales and customer service. I have always been a customer oriented person. One thing that my customers have always told me is that I am a good listener. In Real Estate I believe that is vital to getting the customer what they want in the time they want so there is no miscommunication.
I have background experience in:
- Restaurant management
- Office Equipment Sales
- Real Estate
I specialize in anyone who is qualified to buy a home and is motivated to do so!!!!
Helping others, Snow skiing, Boating, Golf, Cooking, Traveling, My dogs, & Entertaining friends.
I graduated from Green Mountain College with a Bachelor Of Arts degree in 1988.
- Graduate of Bethlehem Central High School, Delmar, NY class of 1984
- Graduate of Green Mountain College, Poultney, VT class of 1988
- I have lived in the Delmar/Albany area basically my whole life.
- I am part of a large Irish Family here in the Albany/Delmar area.
Providing the best service possible to all my customers and clients. I have always been involved with customers and providing the best service posssible.