Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 274 Troy Road Suite 300
Rensselaer, NY 12144
Welcome to my Website
A large part of my business comes from personal referrals and past customers. I believe this is due to the attention I devote to each real estate transaction and the service I provide my customers and clients.
The purchase or sale of a home is a major financial transaction. The services of an experienced professional will help the process go more smoothly.
Please take a moment and you will see how my over 25 years of experience in Real Estate will be invaluable to you in the purchase or sale of your next Real Estate transaction.
Monthly Market Update - Capital Region New York
Market snapshot for March 2013
building construction superintendent
- Veterans of Lansingburgh, Board of Directors
- Life member of the Emerald Athletic Club
- 40 Year member of the New York State Elks
As with you, family, God and Country sum up the core of who I am.
I do enjoy traveling around this great country, playing golf and Yankee Baseball as well as spending time with family and friends.
- Lifelong Rensselaer County resident
- Veteran of the United States Navy
When it's time for you to purchase a home, or list your present home for sale, it is important to have a professional handle the transaction for you. My construction experience enhances and just about guarantees an excellent end result.
- Full time Real Estate agent for over 25 years and previous Realtor-Associate of the Year.
- 34 Years of experience in architecure, estimating and supervision of building construction.
- Appreciate meeting people and especially with first time buyers or couples ready to retire.