Fourth of July Mixed Berries with Mascarpone-Limoncello (Bon Appetit)
- 3/4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1/2 8-ounce container mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons limoncello (lemon liqueur)
- 8 cups assorted fresh berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, and hulled sliced strawberries; about 2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
Combine whipping cream, mascarpone, 3 tablespoons sugar, and limoncello in large bowl. Beat until soft peaks form.
Combine all berries, raspberry preserves, lemon peel, and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in another large bowl; toss gently. Divide berry mixture among 8 coupes. Top with mascarpone cream.