What's Cooking in Real Estate?
This simple recipe is perfect for any summer day!
Pasta Salad with Broccoli, Cheese & Tomatoes
- 1box pasta--bow ties, rotini, etc.
- 2-3 Cups Broccoli florets
- 2 pints grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 16 oz light Italian Dressing (I like Newman's)
- 1 package cheddar cheese, cubed
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add pasta. Two minutes before the pasta is cooked, add the broccoli to the water and cook for 2 more minutes. Drain. Toss will 1-2 cups of the dressing and chill. After it's chilled, add tomatoes, halved and diced cheese. Add more dressing to taste. Chill until ready to serve.