Summer Water SafetyTips
- Keep the pool off limits to children; unless an adult is there to supervise
- Never leave kids alone in or near he pool, not even for a minute
- In New York State, pool alarms are required for pools installed or remodeled after 2006
- Learn CPR, or take a refresher course
- Have one within an arms reach.
- Inspect the boats lights, radio, and signal devices, before leaving the dock or shore.
- Check weather forecast, and have a first aid kit available.
- Share your days plan with a friend or relative who's staying behind.
- Limit alcohol useage, especially by the boats' captain. Just like a car, or motorcycle..."Drinking and Driving is Dangerous!"