Central location in Burnt Hills Schools4 CLOVERLEAF DR -
What a location! You already know about Burnt Hills schools... This home sits on a dead end street and is surrounded by a great neighborhood. Charlton Heights elementary is just around the corner, Middle and High school's only minutes away.
Parks and restaurants: Baseball, seasonal ice rinks, XC running/skiing, tennis, basketball courts and playgrounds are just down the road at Indian Meadows. Also benefit with the YMCA only a mile down the road. Shopping and restaurants are very close as well, too many to list!
Hardwood floors throughout, updated counters, lots of natural sunlight beaming through the bay window, fireplace in living rooms. This is a true family home. Nice big level back yard that's fenced in for the pets! Sunroom on rear of the home is heated separately with natural gas, this is the perfect space for entertaining. Bonus bedroom in the basement, workshop area in basement as well. Don't miss out, schedule your showing today!
- MLS® ID: 201423379
- Year Built: 1968
- Status: Sold on 3/16/2015
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $6,900
- Middle School: O'rourke Middle School
- Property ID: 103737538
- Beds: 4
- Total Rooms: 8
- Total Square Footage: 2,000 ($105.00 per sq. foot)
- County: Schenectady
- Elementary School: Charlton Heights
- Style: Split-Level
- Baths: 2 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: Attached 1 car
- Lot Area: 0.40
- High School: Burnt Hills Ballston Lake
- School District: Burnt Hills - Ballston Lake