Moving can be traumatic for pets. Following are some tips to make the move with your pet's easier.
- Make sure your pet is wearing proper identification and any required license tags in case they get lost.
- Ask your veterinarian for a copy of your pets medical history.
- Make sure all shots are current.
- Bring a copy of your pets health certificate, saying your pet is in good condition,and a rabies certificate, stating when and where your pet was vaccinated.
- After the move, give your pets time to adjust to the new neighborhood. Don't let your pets roam freely until they learn where new "home" is now -- otherwise they may get lost.