Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 274 Troy Road Suite 300
Rensselaer, NY 12144
Always involved in my community ..Town of Sand Lake
Active member and supports the Mohawk Hudson Humane Society.
Member of Animalovers.
In my "downtime" I enjoy all water sports. We are fortunate enough to have a summer residence on a lake so, we take full advantage of that luxury. My husband and I have 2 children and 3 grandchildren and we are fortunate they live close-by,so because of this we spend lots of time with them. I'm an animal lover, so we have always had a dog.
I rescued a 10 year old gal who needed a home badly last December 2014. I'm so glad I've got her...she filled a gap in my heart after our dog Zeke passed..
Welcome to my Website
Welcome to my website....I'm glad you have taken the time to learn about me...
After successfully managing a retail business for 10 years, I decided to enter the field of Real Estate.
Well it's been 30 years! I love doing what I do...for buyers, I love matching families with homes. For sellers
the satisfaction for them to move on. So with years of experience in the business, I can provide you the experttse
and personalized attention you can expect and deserve, before during and after the transaction.
*Lifelong resident of the Capital District
*Full time Realtor
*Licensed since 1985
*Happily married with 2 wonderful children
*Proud to have 3 beautiful grandchildren
*Love our rescue "Miss Penny"
*Graduated from Catholic Central H.S.
*Attended Russel Sage College
*Attended Sage Evening Division
*Taken courses at HVCC
*Graduated from Barbara Thomas School of Modeling
*Continually attends Real Estate educational classes, to keep up with
todays trends and market changes.
- Attended Real Estate classes March 1985
- Licensed March 1985
- Originally licensed with Bob Howard RE in East Greenbush (1985 )
- Help start up Real Property Enterprises and became site co-ordinator for the sub-division Maple Crest in Schodack. ( 1988)
- Came to Coldwell Banker Prime Properties in East Greenbush in 1996.
- I continually attend real estate courses and productivity seminars to take advantage of current up-dates/technology advancements in the market.
- Member of the Greater Capital Association of Realtors (GCAR)
- Member of the Capital Region Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS)
- Member of the New York Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)