It's possible to create striking winter curb appeal without expensive ofr complicated changes. Follow a few simple ideas and your home will show well in the winter.
1) Add splashes of green and purple. Plants, graasses, and evergreens can liven up a home's winter landscape.
2) Give it seasonal sparkle. Transform an unused bird path or fountain into a seasonal display by adding twigs or berries.
3) Make the garden statuesque. Roman or Greek themed outdor sculptures can add class and elegance to a garden in the winter.
4) Light it bright. During the winter, it's more likely buyers will be viewing the home after sunset. use clear flood spotlights to focus on the home's architectural features.
5) Show off the lifestyle.Just because it's cold outside doesn't mean you can't use the deck. Shovel your backyard sitting area and leave your grill uncovered so buyers can envision themselves using the space.
6) Make the deck an extension of the house. Set up your outdoor tables and chairs just as you would in warmer months.
7) Create a photo display of sunnier days. Show your buyers what the outside of the home looks like during other seasons by displaying some landscape photos in frames or using a digital photo frame with slide show of images.